Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aye that makes sense then. Would be a shame if they wrote the season but then Shitflix cancels it lol.
maybe i dont undestand economics, but to me there is 0 chance that they recouperate the budget (even excluding marketing)

through 3 seasons, Stranger things made $378m for netflix ($126m per season)

OPbudget is 144m
Post automatically merged:

I don’t know how anyone can be excited for the live action.

at best it will just be not a complete train wreck
its just delusional twitter users mostly, the amunt of gaslighting that they have tried to convince people this wont be a flop is insane

even the trailer looked garbage, idk how anyone expects a non-OnePiece audience to even try it

"To Eiichiro Oda:
- A 1:1 re-enactment is impossible.
- We're not at all satisfied yet, either. "

Oda not satisfied with the LA like a week and a half before it drops.

Massive red flag lol
I think those are all messages way before it was finished, it's not their chat right now lol

It literally says this is their messages over 7 year period if you go to original tweet

why? im not in this line of work so i dont rlly understand it all tbh
imagine you create a great product, you know it, your bosses/investors know it

its basically free marketing to get reviewers/critics on it early and highly rate it

doing the opposite shows insecurity in the final product, likely from Netflix itself

And the official account would post their "beef" with Oda? lmao at the genius behind that logic my man

pathetic concern trolling
im more worried as it comes off as damage control, directly from Oda

i agree this isnt "beef"

the reviewer who posted that probs getting in massive trouble rn

some drama on the OPLA discord abt it
He most likely broke nda he could find himself in some serious legal trouble

if they signed a NDA they are screwed

but really the fact they are trying to silence reviewers is a really bad sign for things to come.
If you read their comments they were super postive it's not trying to hide it because they said bad things about it

He most likely broke nda he could find himself in some serious legal trouble

If you read their comments they were super postive it's not trying to hide it because they said bad things about it
i didnt even see the post until now

at least 1 posted pictures of the show, even if they are only stills of the beginning, we see ep lengths

there is 0 flexibility on this shit, so they are screwed

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
They already mentioned planning or writing for it a while ago IIRC, it's very Netflix to think far ahead and prepare to make more seasons and such.

The new (terrible) Wednesday show ended on a massive, gamechanging cliffhanger and opened a LOT of doors so to speak, so it was unsurprising when it got confirmed to get another season, even before all the disingenuously and undeservedly rave reviews and reception it got.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/n...leak-suggests-writing-season-2-to-be-underway

I swear I remember seeing Matt saying a season 2 was in planning or even preproduction.
wait you didn't like Wednesday? I thought it was pretty good besides the weird love plot