Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

This is extremely wholesome/uplifting/heartwarming. His reaction to being in Oda's office is PRICELESS!

Lmao wow I just heard Oda talk for the first time and Inaki got to meet him in person, see him face to face lmao. What a lifechanging, once in a lifetime experience! He's gonna remember that with so much JOY for the rest of his life! I hope he lives long and prospers, well both of them even ofc. What an accomplishment and celebration honestly.

This is extremely wholesome/uplifting/heartwarming. His reaction to being in Oda's office is PRICELESS!

Lmao wow I just heard Oda talk for the first time and Inaki got to meet him in person, see him face to face lmao. What a lifechanging, once in a lifetime experience! He's gonna remember that with so much JOY for the rest of his life! I hope he lives long and prospers, well both of them even ofc. What an accomplishment and celebration honestly.
kinda made me tear up icl

G

Gorosei Informer

kinda made me tear up icl
Right?! This is a genuinely beautiful and wonderful moment! Absolutely manga history amongst other things! The fact Inaki is not even Japanese ofc, hes from a completely different part of the world and hes playing the flagship character in One Piece, a manga series, its truly something else!

I can't even imagine how he feels given he's a superfan of the series too!

Its funny, Odas words are not only so beautiful, accepting, validating etc, so loving BUT its like hes an extremely proud father here too! Inaki is helping him bring his "fictional son" to life, to the big screens, to the world!

How do you even respond to something like this, what do you say?!:

This is one of the most beautiful things ive ever seen anyone say to anyone else at least! Its truly inspiring and heart melting! Also that caption too.

Its so nice to have such a wholesome, success story after these years of misery, disappointment, the pandemic and other shit that has been going wrong IRL and individually for us too. This year has been absolute hell for me but this has made it that little less worse, just that bit better for me now!

I can't even imagine how both Inaki and Oda must feel, truly different experiences for both of them but still some senses of mutual understanding and familarity ofc!

All my jokes, complaints, hate etc for Oda aside, I'm extremely glad for him, Inaki, One Piece and the rest of his team, the live action cast and so on. This is gonna be the best year for One Piece by the looks of it, even better than the 25th anniversary by far and what the 25th anniversary should have been like imo!

Also on another note btw, this is amazing too!: