Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Whats the point of hiding his face .
Many mangaka keep their identities a secret to preserve their privacy. Some like Oda and Horikoshi (One Piece, My Hero Academia) will show themselves to an extent, while others like Gege and Ishida (Jujutsu Kaisen, Tokyo Ghoul) don’t show themselves at all.

You can find pictures of some of them, but they’re usually from over a decade ago.

Many mangaka keep their identities a secret to preserve their privacy. Some like Oda and Horikoshi (One Piece, My Hero Academia) will show themselves to an extent, while others like Gege and Ishida (Jujutsu Kaisen, Tokyo Ghoul) don’t show themselves at all.

You can find pictures of some of them, but they’re usually from over a decade ago.
Eitherway dont see a point lul. This seems like Japanese thing to me they probably love privacy.

Eitherway dont see a point lul. This seems like Japanese thing to me they probably love privacy.
Well, yeah, if you don’t live in Japan or share their reasonings, you might find it silly.

Having your full identity known during the serialization of your work is risky, because it’s in danger of staying unfinished.

America is crazy about celebrities, and the UK is crazy about the Royal Family. If I was known for something, I’d like to be able to live my life comfortably, not constantly harassed and questioned by fans.

Also, I can see it being kinda fun having people not know who you are. :blush: