Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The more I think about it the more I appreciate how good Buggy's actor plays the character lol.

It's nice to see others enjoyed it too, the rest of you need to lighten up a bit, or give it a proper chance if all you're doing is watching some clips on YouTube and writing it off.

On a side note, they showed younger Crocodile as a straight up female...anyone else catch that?

Well, that’s just my personal opinion. The good parts are amazing, I guess I’m more of a glass half full guy.
Now talking about changes and why ONE PIECE LA is BETTER than anime.

For example:

Going Merry LOR. From where Kaya and Marri get that Ship? From the basement?
In LA Kaya own the Shipyard, Merry was build already and then Name Going Merry it received from Luffy, because of Merry death. So Going Merry has a BIG MEANING in LA. Merry is dead but his Ship is still going on.

Now talking about changes and why ONE PIECE LA is BETTER than anime.

For example:

Going Merry LOR. From where Kaya and Marri get that Ship? From the basement?
In LA Kaya own the Shipyard, Merry was build already and then Name Going Merry it received from Luffy, because of Merry death. So Going Merry has a BIG MEANING in LA. Merry is dead but his Ship is still going on.
I don’t agree. They weren’t able to capture the emotion of the flashback to the same degree the anime did. I like the LA, but I don’t think it’s comparable to the anime.

This was a good show. It had some issues, but I think overall, this is really good for a fantasy TV show. Honestly, I’d say it’s probably better than a lot of shit you’d see on the CW.

Definitely an 8/10 imo
Post automatically merged:

I really liked Garp’s conversation with Koby about the shichibukai. About how the world is a complex place and how he could have been Fleet admiral if he wanted to.

Knowing what we know, regarding God Valley, imo it really fits his character.

I think the live action is doing really good for One Piece as a whole. Its a relatively faithful adaptation of the manga that does a decent job at fitting dozens of chapters worth of content into 8 one hour long episodes.

One of the big issues I often get when recommending OP to people is the length. A lot of people are hesitant to pick up a series as long as OP.

Don't know how long this particular live action will last, but imo this and future live action projects could make OP a lot more accessible to non fans.