Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The scene we want to see in season 2

Inaki,Jacob and Taz right now
Ignoring the perverted joke, that scene would actually be really interesting to see in live-action because you'd have Mackenyu, Inaki, Emily and Jacob all having to play Bon Clay in that scene where he cycles through their faces. Bon Clay has the potential to be a standout character in season 2 like Buggy was in season 1, they better nail that casting.

Ignoring the perverted joke, that scene would actually be really interesting to see in live-action because you'd have Mackenyu, Inaki, Emily and Jacob all having to play Bon Clay in that scene where he cycles through their faces. Bon Clay has the potential to be a standout character in season 2 like Buggy was in season 1, they better nail that casting.
Ignoring the snubby comment..nah,this doesnt continue,just ignoring the snubby comment.

I don't like the LA format but I have to say they all (starting from Oda deciding the casting) did a great job and indeed the result is very good, you can feel they put the heart in this project and it is paying off with a 2nd season.

Just look at how emotional it is the encounter between Oda and Luffy actor

Cringe shit

No
Post automatically merged:

(starting from Oda deciding the casting)
Oda dceiding, WTF

Just look at how emotional it is the encounter between Oda and Luffy actor
I puke

Cringe shit

you can feel they put the heart in this project
The heart ?

I thought otherwise