Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I saw some clips, unfortunately among them the scene of Nami crying and Godoy (aka Assface) screaming "OF COURSE I WILL!!!".

Apparently it was possible to do worse :asd:
Can’t believe you picked the one scene they recreated almost perfectly as the example of inferior quality, I don’t know how anyone could be unhappy with that specific part :kaidowhat:

what are you excited for in season 2 🥳
No, because I keep away from it like death.
Post automatically merged:

Can’t believe you picked the one scene they recreated almost perfectly as the example of inferior quality, I don’t know how anyone could be unhappy with that specific part :kaidowhat:
Because is it annoying to see a twenty year old (who looks like a thirty year old) with an ass face screaming at the sky as if he were retarded?

Here is the question. As we already heared One Piece will get 2 season. Now it is obvious that 2 season of One Piece will be the story about Arabasta with the main villain Crocodile.

Now, what about 3 season? I know it's to early but...I don't see even the possibilty of Skypia arc in this series. Maybe, just maybe they can add Skypia arc to Thriller Bark and Sabaody? I'm not to sure how this will work.

Or they can end 2 season with Luffy defeat by Crocodile, so third season will be fight against Crocodile and Eneru. But I feel this will be also bad decision.

Or they can end 2 season with Luffy defeat by Crocodile, so third season will be fight against Crocodile and Eneru. But I feel this will be also bad decision.
No. Unless you want LA to be dragged, kinda like actual OP Manga post TS. And no, it is not because Oda need more rest which is okay. The story post TS was kinda dragged, but that's different topic

As for LA, tbh it will depends on how many season they want to make (if they already has the plan).
If it is 6 season, then Marineford might happen at season 3 or 4.
The implications is, season 2 might have at least 2 big arcs altogether.

Oh. And I always think that Post TS (at least untill now) is easier to be compressed for LA than pre-TS.
For instance, you could cut Sumo scene with Urashima or some panel when BM randomly scream "Wedding cake" and the story will be more or less the same.

Now, what about 3 season? I know it's to early but...I don't see even the possibilty of Skypia arc in this series. Maybe, just maybe they can add Skypia arc to Thriller Bark and Sabaody? I'm not to sure how this will work.
No we need time with robin on the crew and moving a large part of that time would make her leaving wouldn't hit as hard.

I saw some clips, unfortunately among them the scene of Nami crying and Godoy (aka Assface) screaming "OF COURSE I WILL!!!".

Apparently it was possible to do worse :asd:
This just makes you a cringe idiot.

Last edited:
In my eyes is soulless and i couldn’t get through the first episode. I really tried to but it isn’t for me.

I don’t mind it diverging from the original story and obviously the characters will be different then imagined but deep down it lacks the soul that one piece conveys effortlessly through the manga and the anime.

That being said. I am hoping for its commercial success as it brings more people into the world of one piece and many people enjoy it.

One Piece Live Action was amazing. Although some feel it was fast paced at the beginning and slow in the middle, I thought the opposite.

The actors did a phenomenal job.

Luffy is very annoying but in line with the character.
Zoro, Nami, Usopp are perfect.
Zoro introduction was bad ass.
Zoro-Nami friendship was an underrated addition.

Garp and Koby super focus seems Agenda driven. I didn't give a fuck about their placement this early. Although Koby's Actor was perfect for Koby's character.

Only like 3-4 uses of Luffy's devil fruit, yet it felt fluid and used appropriately. Once you see the removal of Luffys mid-arc autism of non-stop in canon-filler running and removal from main plot, the overall plot does not take a hit.

I can't wait for S2 and will definitely rewatch S1

8/10

:cheers: They finessed it

I yielded and watched OP LA....
And I was pleasantly surprised, it wasn't as bad as other LA I've seen (like Death Note), and I really respect the actors for being so committed to their roles!
I had very low expectations after the trailer, so I was quite satisfied and will watch S2 when it comes to it. I hope they will cover the whole Alabasta in that one, finishing on a bittersweet note with Vivi staying home, plus a cliffhanger for Robin joining the crew seems perfect!

Guys, she said it again, and „cinematic1“, which is the producer of one piece said… look yourself:

Additionaly my dream cast for some characters:
Eminem - Enel
Jason Momoa - Kaido
Karl Urban - Blackbeard
Tom Hardy - Franky
Lucci-keanu reeves