Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I left this be to see if there would be any discussion around it, but strangely, nothing.

Is this a Miller claim, Prof? Because if so... that makes things a *little* awkward here.
It is lol.

But Fuji told me 30 seconds after I posted it that I wasn’t supposed to be able to claim it so I was gonna pray people just left it alone, but he decided I can, so it is lol.
is there games with 2 millers?
He had at least 2 and I think 3 in WoW.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Welcome to the Mangaka Showcase! Try your luck and join this tournament by quoting this post and telling a short story of about a few lines and a winner will be choosen!
There once was a fella that took a trip to the woods
He was a naive lad who did not know his way and got quickly lost
He was lost for a minute, an hour, a week, and more
His hunger overcame him and he finally laid down to rest
He was still lost for a month, a year, even a decade as he became one with the trees

That's weird, I haven't been told anything like that. Might be due to your specific role?
I think it was supposed to just be there to gunk things up lol. It wasn’t in mine either (in writing) which is why I initially came in going to claim it, but it was apparently intended to be.

The Yo Tan/Rhonin had an unclaimable miller passive in WoW and it didn’t have a character/flavor reason other than to make things harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.