Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
What do you make of it all, Rej? If you haven't seen my reads list yet, I am gut checking you as wolf right now. I need more from you. What's your take of this whole situation? Can you give me some reads from outside of this mess?
I saw the list, it was just a readlist, I don't always interact with those unless there is casing. If there is casing I will ofc interact as follow up.

My reads haven't changed much, except that I find Baki townier on my list
I guess I also like Apollo, he looks towny so far, very thoughtful but he has a quite good pacing between his posts, and if he is a newer player then that is a good look.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Welcome to the Mangaka Showcase! Try your luck and join this tournament by quoting this post and telling a short story of about a few lines and a winner will be choosen!​
There once was a story of a group fellas that sailed the high seas
At first these seas started off as smooth sailing, but eventually an unexpected storm rolled in
They clung tight to the mast of the ship, with every wave threatening to throw them to the depths
But eventually the storm cleared and the waves calmed
And the fellas were able to find peace
:optimistic:

Welcome to the Mangaka Showcase! Try your luck and join this tournament by quoting this post and telling a short story of about a few lines and a winner will be choosen!​
There once was a girl called Flower.
She had too much power.
So people were afraid.
The girl is evil, they said.
But she was just that, innocent as a flower.
And never abused her power.

When I was younger I remember my bedroom was right next to my parents bedroom, the walls were super thin and I happened to be named after my father.

Not my proudest fap.

Rej

This forum is retarded.

Kid arrived on Elbaf, but then John Cena came and stole the Road Poneglyph. Story end.

Status
Not open for further replies.