Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i dont have any leads on the enemy team but id have to check the chat. i cant be bothered lol. they submitted my actions for me I'm afk af

just let me know if yall got anymore indie leads I got u. we nuke the indies!!!

the other team I love you guys. except if you post silenced me

first we nuke indies. fook indies

then we nuke town

then we declare peace and win together or rock paper scissors

:endthis:
“Silenced”.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Wait

Did I hear chat?

Then we have the perfect item for you:

Upgraded Den Den Mushi: Activate this to create a chat with a Player for a phase

Starting bid: 200 berrie

You may bid in your role PM

Note: You may bid for previous items still​
I am bidding on this, I will go all in

Emil

Certified Memelord
I see you guys @ other faction have already jobbed your first kill. no problem. not everyone can be as good as me. that's understandable :hihihi:

my past jobbing experience have made me stronger. but i am not selfish. i will guide u on how to not job!

with my guide. you will be a non jobber in no time!! :ace:

first step: ROLECRUSH THE FOKEN TARGET !!

they wont die otherwise. regular kills r just like hitting them with nerf guns. these town cockroaches need to be roleCRUSHED!

second step: USE HAKI !!

if they are logia, consider using a character with armament or u fooked up. if u r as good as me you would have some seastone just in case ur haki sux, but u probably arent good as me so forget this part.

third step: GIT GUD !!

now this one is hard for rookie skoom of ur caliber but just get good m8

fourth step: use ur kage kage busdrive to remove protections away from the target

u cowards don't use ur bus drive like chicken. use them to get more kills. use them at night not day. all i hear is bok bok caCAWW caaw kok ko kok kooooo meow. shut the fook up you grass eating animals. kill town!!!

fifth step: DONT FOKEN HIT SCUM!!

if you at least possess the mental capacity to open a jar of peanut butter, you should be able to use your tmi to figure out who is scum and who isn't. shoot the ones that aren't lol

now with these 5 steps you should hopefully be able to at least get a kill tonight, and maybe... just maybe... you could have the ability to fight me in a 1v1, tho i doubt u will push me past 1.337% of my full power

now go out there and get yourself some townies for dinner, wolves!!! :stealthblack:

note: if the kills are really stopped tonight then you r fooked lol... but not us. i am just that good bb!!

I see you guys @ other faction have already jobbed your first kill. no problem. not everyone can be as good as me. that's understandable :hihihi:

my past jobbing experience have made me stronger. but i am not selfish. i will guide u on how to not job!

they wont die otherwise. regular kills r just like hitting them with nerf guns. these town cockroaches need to be roleCRUSHED!

if they are logia, consider using a character with armament or u fooked up. if u r as good as me you would have some seastone just in case ur haki sux, but u probably arent good as me so forget this part.

fourth step: use ur kage kage busdrive to remove protections away from the target

u cowards don't use ur bus drive like chicken. use them to get more kills. use them at night not day. all i hear is bok bok caCAWW caaw kok ko kok kooooo meow. shut the fook up you grass eating animals. kill town!!!

if you at least possess the mental capacity to open a jar of peanut butter, you should be able to use your tmi to figure out who is scum and who isn't. shoot the ones that aren't lol

now with these 5 steps you should hopefully be able to at least get a kill tonight, and maybe... just maybe... you could have the ability to fight me in a 1v1, tho i doubt u will push me past 1.337% of my full power

now go out there and get yourself some townies for dinner, wolves!!! :stealthblack:

note: if the kills are really stopped tonight then you r fooked lol... but not us. i am just that good bb!!

you better not be lying to me
I trusted you last game
:sus:
I can protect you if you are town
As fujitora would do
:myman:
I trust you now

and I'm 92% sure this might be a bad idea
:goatasure:
Ive got onnly got one scum dead

Thanks for breaking it down
afk for 11 hours missed literally most of it so far
:josad:
I agree for you with the town leads
except for this.

I've got a soft scum confirm on her

Can we claim? cause last game I played AL was hosting.
:pepeke:
I used a ridirect ability to protect me and it said post #1111 post was a trap
:bamathink:
This is the post in question

It just means that Flower's post hit a trap, meaning she's the victim lmao

do you get fully exorcists at sunrise??

bhzzzzzzzzzzz

if she hit trap, mean she targeted someone?

BBBbbBhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So Flower post trap is what vote silenced her?

Not the WU?
Eh?

A post trap is when someone post on a certain post number they will be hit by its effects.

In other words I can place a trap on post number #1337 and the person who posts on that number will be vote silenced

I'm thinking this too.
nvm it was explained

Do we have a way to confirm someone being vote silenced btw
In case it occurs in the future

considering I have been sick these days I asked for something warm but I'm boiling right now lol

anyway dont worry. i will keep u company in the thread!
poor ussop rolling red mafia, you should roll town!! also lol to who ever silence you in the day though. :gokulaugh:

was wondering why it was so quite.

bhzzzzzz

Emil

Certified Memelord
poor ussop rolling red mafia, you should roll town!! also lol to who ever silence you in the day though. :gokulaugh:

was wondering why it was so quite.

bhzzzzzz
why r u so obsessed with me night 1 naomi lol

I just wanted to indie hunt peacefully this game but u made it a war :pepehands:

and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for u meddling kid

Status
Not open for further replies.