Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
another fellow fan with PTSD from Wano's ending?

:josad:
Nah I don't mind Gear 5th's goofiness more than I miss the weight behind Luffy's attacks
It was more concern of where the game can go in terms of wackiness and such with this event considering bastard elements are in play
but tbh I'd rather take Fooj/joyboy or something along the lines rather than a random chump in this game taking the reins of a SRM
The latter would be a recipe for disaster and not in a fun way

I

Indigo

Nah I don't mind Gear 5th's goofiness more than I miss the weight behind Luffy's attacks
It was more concern of where the game can go in terms of wackiness and such with this event considering bastard elements are in play
but tbh I'd rather take Fooj/joyboy or something along the lines rather than a random chump in this game taking the reins of a SRM
The latter would be a recipe for disaster and not in a fun way
i already think scum teams must be going fucking nuts with rage with Blue's ability lol

Emil

Certified Memelord

look at this shite

indies soloing the game for town or what?

we gonna let this happen guys?

yall kill blue and we kill indigo?

foken players with a color for a name rolling indies???

I see you guys @ other faction have already jobbed your first kill. no problem. not everyone can be as good as me. that's understandable :hihihi:

my past jobbing experience have made me stronger. but i am not selfish. i will guide u on how to not job!

with my guide. you will be a non jobber in no time!! :ace:

first step: ROLECRUSH THE FOKEN TARGET !!

they wont die otherwise. regular kills r just like hitting them with nerf guns. these town cockroaches need to be roleCRUSHED!

second step: USE HAKI !!

if they are logia, consider using a character with armament or u fooked up. if u r as good as me you would have some seastone just in case ur haki sux, but u probably arent good as me so forget this part.

third step: GIT GUD !!

now this one is hard for rookie skoom of ur caliber but just get good m8

fourth step: use ur kage kage busdrive to remove protections away from the target

u cowards don't use ur bus drive like chicken. use them to get more kills. use them at night not day. all i hear is bok bok caCAWW caaw kok ko kok kooooo meow. shut the fook up you grass eating animals. kill town!!!

fifth step: DONT FOKEN HIT SCUM!!

if you at least possess the mental capacity to open a jar of peanut butter, you should be able to use your tmi to figure out who is scum and who isn't. shoot the ones that aren't lol

now with these 5 steps you should hopefully be able to at least get a kill tonight, and maybe... just maybe... you could have the ability to fight me in a 1v1, tho i doubt u will push me past 1.337% of my full power

now go out there and get yourself some townies for dinner, wolves!!! :stealthblack:

note: if the kills are really stopped tonight then you r fooked lol... but not us. i am just that good bb!!
Okay this is pretty fucking funny.

:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.