Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
no lie detect was pending then and I had my ks set to go off at the start of the cycle even well before our phase got extended another 24 hrs
if no lie detecting was pending that whole discussion was pointless.....

let's move on

Oh that's what you meant
I thought it was a cool invest that can scan a person through passives and such
So if you scan a miller or GF their true alignment shines through
:josad:
oh I get what you meant you said invest foolio.
Yeah it's one of those invests

first one isn’t a scum read, second one is not defining anyone instead you are just putting multiple people on one category without giving any single person a significant scum read.

uou never once said muugen is scum for cuz, Al is scum for xyz, odd is scum for xyz, TAC is scum for xyz. so by your own logic we are all scum and we should be mates correct?
Let's make it official then. I don't think your town, so by extention, i think you're scum.

Not everyone in this group is scum, that's barely possible, but i bet good portion of it is (like at least 50%).

no lie detecting was pending that whole discussion was pointless....
There was whole discussion on how post should sound exactly during night phase, when Muugen was present. Bunch of people took part on discussion, including Naomi (basically confirmed town) and Ratchet (Miller, town read by like 90% of the game). DP started and Naomi said she's going to use it, then Muugen tells Naomi not to used and he will clear Flower's spot himself.

You can check night phase posts. Basically posts inbetween start of the action and Usopp's flip

people who kept pushing flower to be honest, beside town tunneling each other. when voted ekko(caught) people kept making flower the focus then exposed scum. and tried to derill from ekko lynch for her.. can see scum on this wagon.

town

juliet
muugen
charlie- town leaning them, and they later accused tac of destroying the lie detect. which made me town lean them more
lhea-afk after did towny stuff, she did last game to. and got carried.
prof-hmmm lean town since he did send refill to help me, and he was also not roasting flower fully.
odd
Al-low post.. trying to remember if he did this as town. ley low(but still died as town)
T-pin play reminds me of his town game where he was invest, odd thinks otherwise.
Dr. watson not play much i think with them, start game read them town, for there questioning others.
Reloaded--hmmmmm possible
baki-lean town

indie
blue
indigo

null
taco bell-town lean town at start but he gone to null
conquest

Crayon-not sure, if play game with him in the past??
meeyori
alwaysmind(attacked by blue mafia)

scum
rat
des
rej-might lean scum......
aries
sellacoin

fhhhzzzzzzzzzzz
Naomi for juliet, odd and myself can you give reasoning for the town nods, I was the leading cause of both of flowers wagons d1 and d2 but you also said those on the wagon should be scum or at least in that wagon. With that being said you also have Al and Odd there aswell realistically it was primarily just us 3 who were relly pushing flower - it was only towards the end of cycle others joined with putting her as second wagon.

can you explain what rhea did that was townlike cause I do like worst but I don’t even remember a single post from rhea.

I’m on the fence about pein he didn’t do anything that’s progressed the game and he fully believed flower and indigo without every questioning the validity of their numerous claims.

move liked Watson more so last cycle he looked good towards EoD.

baki is null for me I haven’t really seen much from him that’s been substantially.

meeyori was a hard town read iirc from a handful of players d1 but that all died down d2 but I did like her response to me when I questioned her.

can you give further detail on your scum list.

Worst

Custom title
well i'm off for work, see you in about 4/5hrs

my vote is on Pot for now, and no i'm not doing it for the memes or anything i genuinely feel like we are connected somehow and can read his every move

if someone comes up with a better wagon before EoD i might change it

my town reads so far are

Prof - Muugen - Charlie

i wouldn't mind some answers from TAC when he decides to pop out since he's leading in votes rn, i'm not 100% sure he's scum though.....

as for other players when i come back i will probably iso Lord Melkor & AL Sama since their names popped up quite a lot, AL said he was catching up so i will look forwad to his inputs too

Rej

Year of the black beard!
“sPiTeD fLoWeR” I targeted an nonhonest duo who kept changing their story and contradicting themselves and each other everytime they talked. Wild I forgot I questioned and discussed many other players and engaged with just about everyone else in that same time span.

please rej tell what you’ve actually done this game so far?
What I did this game? I played decently and I was silent at night when we were supposed to be silent.
Aaaaaand, I made roles for fucking Weebs, and I worked, and I did not insult a fella or told em to "sHuT uP"

Why should I recognize you as a fella townie, when all you do is counterproductive for town, in a social manner?

There was whole discussion on how post should sound exactly during night phase, when Muugen was present. Bunch of people took part on discussion, including Naomi (basically confirmed town) and Ratchet (Miller, town read by like 90% of the game). DP started and Naomi said she's going to use it, then Muugen tells Naomi not to used and he will clear Flower's spot himself.

You can check night phase posts. Basically posts inbetween start of the action and Usopp's flip
never said I’d clear flowers spot not sure how many times that has to be repeated even when you quoted it yourself….

I also remember telling Naomi in the np not to even use it to begin with multiple times. we even discussed this after it failed and she said she knows but felt bad for flower so she decided to just go through with it. funny how you continuously change narratives and leave things out.

there was too much discussion surrounding it at that point that it was going to be tampered with which I was correct about. my call and play was 100% correct cause I was saving Naomi’s refilled one shot for a later time and getting rid of a “confirmed” indie who lies at every turn they made while even ratchet kept questioning the validity of both indigo and flowers claim….

I am oh so so scummy at this point that I am still one of Naomi’s Top town reads who you just all about confirm to be town. Ratchet has also not scumread me here, in fact I’ve pointed out numerous scum abilities that have been used yet you ignore these facts as well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway, time to move on, what is the case on T-Pein? Idk if I can catch up, I just came from work and I was barely able to read the game. Sorry for that. Also the other wagons are interesting me.

What I did this game? I played decently and I was silent at night when we were supposed to be silent.
Aaaaaand, I made roles for fucking Weebs, and I worked, and I did not insult a fella or told em to "sHuT uP"

Why should I recognize you as a fella townie, when all you do is counterproductive for town, in a social manner?
so you haven’t done anything to progress this game ?

what have I done that’s been counterproductive exactly?

I wasn’t the one who continuously lied about my role and my wincon did I?

Day 2, Vote Count #4

as of post #5300

Ekkologix - 17
Flower - 8
BakiDou - 2
Peroroncino - 1
RayanOO - 1
MUUGEN - 1

MUUGEN: Flower
Flower: MUUGEN -> Ekkologix -> AL Sama -> Peroroncino -> RayanOO -> BakiDou
TheAncientCenturion: Flower
Naomi: Ekkologix
BakiDou: Ekkologix
Indigo: Ekkologix -> AL Sama -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Peroroncino: Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Ekkologix
Rej: Indigo -> Ekkologix
Destroya: Indigo -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: Ekkologix
Charlie: Ekkologix
Alwaysmind: Ekkologix
Ariess: Ekkologix
Yo Tan Wa: Ekkologix
T-Pein: Ekkologix -> Flower -> RayanOO -> Apollo -> BakiDou
oddoddfruit: T-Pein -> Flower
Dr_Professor83: Ekkologix -> Flower
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix -> RayanOO
ConquistadoR: Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> Peroroncino -> Flower
Apollo: Ekkologix
Vanellope Lhea: Ekkologix
AL Sama: RayanOO - Flower
Pot Goblin: Ekkologix
Midnight Delight: Ekkologix
Dr. Watson: Ekkologix
Juliet: Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Lord Melkor -> Flower
Meeyori: Flower

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

@Destroya started posting opinion on everyone but it's faster to say who i town read tbh

Town: prof, Ratchet, Naomi, then weaker one for pot, Melkor, Apollo, AM and maybe Worst so far

I got all flower modkill enjoyers as scum until they got something going on for them.

Iffy on Watson for brief Naomi slander, Torba pinged me as possible coasting scum, Baki sounded as if he had TMI on Usopp, could be scum from other team.

Shop: Indigo, Blue

Others would be null for now
You haven’t actually scumread anyone when it comes to the flower situation, you’ve town read a few players but haven’t listed any reasoning why you town read them.

your scum reads are iffy and safe to say the least. You’ve listed 8 players for someone who is following and paying attention to the game you’re nullish on about 12ish players still?!
Let's make it official then. I don't think your town, so by extention, i think you're scum.

Not everyone in this group is scum, that's barely possible, but i bet good portion of it is (like at least 50%).
tbh shared the final vote count from d2 these are the ones who followed me in having flower as the 2nd after. There’s 8 of us on this wagon.

some of us have expressed how much of a relief it is flower is gone, myself odd x is what i can recall so outside of me who would be scum between the two and why?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
so you haven’t done anything to progress this game ?

what have I done that’s been counterproductive exactly?

I wasn’t the one who continuously lied about my role and my wincon did I?

I won't further entertain justifications and intolerableness, maybe later. Better help me to get uptodate, that is more productive. Also brb, doing some other work. :pepecopium:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Flower situation: TAC looks bad because of his early dayplay today. That is all I remember and gathered today. I didn't gather more, except the obnoxious entrance of MUU lmao. :pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.