Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Al is town. I understand there is some overlap with abilities but this is also a 38 player game so i think that's bound to happen. I consider the overlap to be NAI for now and I have Al as town for game play. I think he's been fairly transparent so far and I don't really sense an agenda. He was someone that got a stuck in the Flower tunnel but I don't blame him for that. For me D4 will be his day.

Mango I initial initially read town as well, but I started to lose track of his presence in the middle of D2 and haven't really felt it since.

Why do you believe Mango is scum?

I think you've had a better D3 than your D1 and D2. I thought your suss of me was honestly pretty weak. I talked about usually being able to understand when town Melkor susses me incorrectly but your suss kind of felt lazy. Barely noticed you D2. Now you've come back with a bit more umph and look like you're trying to solve for town. I like this effort and I think this is a good way to help solve your own slot

What do you think of Reloaded, Apollo, and Worst?
I think Reloaded is scum, his posts were very coasting-like and apparently he made a slip referring to his "team". I am not sure about Apollo and Worst, Apollo was a slight town lean as his thoughts felt genuine. Worst looks good to me right now.

This is not damming in itself, there should be a lot of tankie townies in large super role madness game.
I agree it’s not by itself. Scum read the slot anyway tho, so it doesn’t help.

If Worst wasn’t my guy and I didn’t want to give him a chance to convince me he’s Town having just subbed in we’d be CFDing him rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.