Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it’s implied you can brush it off as if it wasn’t but your word chose was done with me stating you have angleshot previously.

you still have yet to present your case on muutwo I’ll wait for that when you can finally muster up some courage to give another inaccurate read here.
"What angle are you pushing" pertained to the two angles I highlighted - one being Ratchet is Scum, the other being Ratchet is playing poorly. These two things can't really exist simultaneously here, so I'm asking which one is it that you believe.

I think the case is fairly implicit, and I don't feel like I need to go ISO through and post a slam dunk here. Not sure what courage has to do with it, if I found you in any way intimidating I probably wouldn't be interacting.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@ scum teams

indigo's customer is apparently prof, and melkor is with prof

from what I gather both indigo and melkor are in prof's role PM?

indigo takes the wincon of his customer it seems. if prof is culted we shud win indigo and melkor to our side as well

its a theory

Emil

Certified Memelord
if culting prof is impossible for some reason then reviving me and having me destroy his revival WU might be good

indigo loses his customer and probably have to select another?

i think the enchantment is just a way for indigo to gain customers. i don't know if it really does anything. it havent done anything so far

indigo eventually need to side with us on his own, might be in the form of picking a scum as a costumer

food for thought @ blue team

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats the ability i am referring to if I get revived I can use it. its on my flip

[Active - Changing the past] Ben may decide to chance an event or a story that happened and tell it his way, he can target a writeup and destroy any part of it. (1 shot)

I don't know if we can amp it to make sure it nukes the writeup or not

otherwise we r gna stay here till cycle 20 and have to brute force lynches with our vote power lol

Status
Not open for further replies.