Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't the point. You were asked "who has the most damning evidence" and then tried to sell a case you have been unable to make. Given that TAC has flipped scum, it looks pretty bad to me. For all the trash talk you give to say, Flower, relying on mech here will b pretty much the only defence you can muster. Better hope Prof clears you otherwise chances are, my kill is going your way tonight.
that’s wild cause I was never actually asked the question you quoted - Watson just asked that in general and at the time I was advocating your lynch over md for ignoring common logic like opting for a no lynch or just keep votes on TAC and disregarding the cross guild over all you admitted you didn’t believe in no Lynch after the fact you’ve directly contributed to multiple townies being killed at this point.

you can send it way if you want with your weak ass threadplay and position here. Like I said I don’t fear you in any capacity not even a little.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
aries,mango being rb or not visiting(useless to town at night), or no ability while do faction kill this game, lean scum on both.

fhhhhzzz
I'm struggling to follow your reads when they're split up like this. Can you sort the players you have a read on into the following tiers please, make sure they're sensible as well, thanks.

Town
Lean Town
Null
Lean Scum
Scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that’s wild cause I was never actually asked the question you quoted - Watson just asked that in general and at the time I was advocating your lynch over md for ignoring common logic like opting for a no lynch or just keep votes on TAC and disregarding the cross guild over all you admitted you didn’t believe in no Lynch after the fact you’ve directly contributed to multiple townies being killed at this point.

you can send it way if you want with your weak ass threadplay and position here. Like I said I don’t fear you in any capacity not even a little.
Nobody assumed that No Lynch would work. Prof only got the answer out of Fuji near the end, otherwise we obviously would have done so. You're holding a point against me that you've not adequately qualified.

I don't really care who you fear or don't fear. You are unable to hold an argument without resorting to insults, in my eyes there is nothing of substance to your position. If it wasn't for Sallu, you'd be getting lynched today. If Sallu dies, you *will* be the lynch today.

Nobody assumed that No Lynch would work. Prof only got the answer out of Fuji near the end, otherwise we obviously would have done so. You're holding a point against me that you've not adequately qualified.

I don't really care who you fear or don't fear. You are unable to hold an argument without resorting to insults, in my eyes there is nothing of substance to your position. If it wasn't for Sallu, you'd be getting lynched today. If Sallu dies, you *will* be the lynch today.
I mean I did and even quoted Oniis plurality lynch rules for you to see it. I did adequately qualify my point, you simply overlooked it. It was even discussed with Apollo.

You can try but your case it flawed and already been dismissed.

so please try again ratchet. you can continue on with your idle threats but it’s your head that will roll not mine.

Death and revival
Puncture Wile was used on ???

World of Books was used on ???

Book Hover was used on ???

Goshikito was used on ???

Shadow Asgard was used to copy @Ekkologix / Ben Richters abilities

Gather around and listen was used on ??? and ???

Changing the past was used to destroy this part of the write up:

@MitchMatch / Bonebreaker has been killed!​
Bringing @MitchMatch back to life

@Dr_Professor83 / Taylor has been killed and with his death @Lord Melkor /Eiglaf died as well

You are Taylor!

[Passive - Kage Kage No Mi] Taylor is the owner of the shadow shadow fruit, he is able to draw and control shadows from living creatures as well as imbue t hem into the dead to ressurect them. The nature of this fruit and the work required to use it to its full extent means that Taylor moves on the fringes of society, unliked. He scans guilty to investigation results and lie detects.

[Passive - Doppelman] Taylor may create a double of himself, allowing him to gain 2 vote power. However if he is targetted that day with any ability he will default to regular vp.

[Passive - Shadow storage] The potential of the shadow fruit is nearly infinite, his ability will grow stronger overtime. If the owners of the shadows Taylor received die they will join a special dead shadows chat.

[Active - Kagemusha] Taylor may target a player and swap places with them, bus driving in the process.

[Active - Kage Kiri] Target a player and cut out their shadow, storing it for a cycle. Max shadows stored at any given time is 3. A player who's shadow has been cut cannot vote against you. You will have your Kagemusha active disabled if this is maxed out.
---Shadow Transfer--- Taylor may choose to use one of his shadows each cycle to target a dead town role and control 2 of their active abilities at random for a phase.

[Active - Advanced Kage Kiri] Taylor may target a non town lynched role and absorb a 1 shot ability from them.( 3 shot) Cannot be used in conjunction with Kage Kiri the same cycle.

[Active - Shadow Asgard] Taylor may activate this ability to randomly fully absorb all the active abilities of one dead role in the game as one shots. These one shots only last a cycle, afterwards they are gone. You cannot use these one shots in combo with abilities you might get from the Kage Kiri abilities that cycle.(1 shot) Usable Day 4 or later.

Funds: 1000 Berries.
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

This writeup has been destroyed too
@Kerkovian / Scholazar has been killed!​

Lightning Pulse was used on ???

Submerge was activated

Underground Auction has been activated

Treasure Hunting Squad has been activated​
Bringing @Kerkovian back to life

Edit: No more revivals are allowed after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.