Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Pot what did you do last night? Or previous nights?
Sorry for late response, work stuff

Since night 4 I have been just traveling and trying to stockpile some items, which includes last night
Night 1 I did not use any actions in exchange for defending against the first harmful action against me for that phase, a one time passive.
Night 2 I used a one-shot on Coach that let me see a random ability from her role but only got that vacation ability we knew about already
Night 3 I attempted to lock Mango into targeting the last person he visited but it failed due to an actionless night

Your PoE includes Worst, Meeyori and Lord Evil and me.

Lord Evil hasn't pinged me yet. I don't see him as scum but someone who doesn't know what's really happening.

Do agree with you on worst and after reading few posts on meeyori I agree with you on meeyori as well.

I do think Mafia opting for Gram is bit odd. Perhaps they went for easy kill after repeated fail targets as I do remember gram saying he turned vanilla.
honestly the only damning thing and reason why i gram's kill pinged me is precisely because of his post about mango

i think it's way weirder than ratchet not being targeted especially due to having strong town presence, and while i have similar reservations on his slot (at worst he's maybe culted), gram going after mango and expressing he's scum is what REALLY gets me
dude has been a lynch that gained traction only for it to shift on other targets. some being scum, even, which makes it plausible it increases his town credibility. why is ratchet partially cleared of this? because he needs ratchet to speak on his behalf and lead a wagon away from him because he's probably town

the only thing that's maybe a huge mystery is his lack of any good shots, which is paranoid territory. it makes me feel hesitant on ratchet's slot because as town with a vig ability such bad shots seem uncharacteristic

but mango is my primary focus because he's ??? for everyone and their mother since the beginning of this game, and he's been a subject during town lynches too
the only thing that messes with my own reservations about mango is TAC really wanting this dude to go since it points to him being a mislynch (maybe bussing but i doubt it)

it's possibly because he's the cultist, iunno

Pot Goblin
Charlie
ConquistadoR
AL sama
Dr. Watson
Rej
Ratchet
Lord Evil
Apollo

MangoSenpai
Worst
oddoddfruit
Meeyori
Reborn
Juliet
Yo Tan Wa
Naomi

Destroya

I would say my rainbow looks like this.
Why Destroya? I had reservations and I'm trying not listen to the voice in my head that he's a potential danger, but was he not mechanically soft cleared by another mech soft cleared Town?

Day 7, Vote Count #1

as of post #13712

Worst - 8
MangoSenpai - 1

Dr. Watson: MangoSenpai -> Unvote
ConquistadoR: Worst
Charlie: Worst
Rej: Worst
Destroya: Worst
Ariess: Worst
Juliet: Worst
Naomi: Worst
Pot Goblin: Worst
oddoddfruit: MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai: Worst

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

I had a vote later on Worst, am I vote silenced or something?

It's only at night and I used it day one, it got changed into a passive where I recover a lost ability after a cycle.
Lost as in destroyed it does not work like a refill
... what

if an ability is destroyed, that implies it isn't recoverable through other means, that it's just gone? especially if you're saying it doesn't work like a refill?

maybe the way you're explaining this isn't clear, it's also rather vague

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
... what

if an ability is destroyed, that implies it isn't recoverable through other means, that it's just gone? especially if you're saying it doesn't work like a refill?

maybe the way you're explaining this isn't clear, it's also rather vague
With me I simply recover it after a cycle, that's the way my main passive works

So say that ability I used on Coach got destroyed on day 1, I would recover it after a cycle and would be able to use it on day 2
But if I used the ability already then the ability comes back but the shot is still gone and I would need someone to refill me after the fact

I can maybe vig Worst, but it takes some setup and amping. If someone amps me I can kill Worst and we can lynch Meeyori.
im also okay with this

he's vulnerable with aries targeting him so he has a higher chance of having a killshot going through. the only issue is saying all of this out loud gives mafia time to perform a RB on you or whoever. we should randomize it, maybe make people some killshot candidates and just rng it so they don't know who exactly will throw a killshot at him?

With me I simply recover it after a cycle, that's the way my main passive works

So say that ability I used on Coach got destroyed on day 1, I would recover it after a cycle and would be able to use it on day 2
But if I used the ability already then the ability comes back but the shot is still gone and I would need someone to refill me after the fact
but this just sounds like a refillable ability thats only limited by skipping a phase

destroyed implies you're vanilla or something. i don't understand so maybe someone else will be able to explain it to my peasized brain
kinda sounds maybe like a JOAT

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
but this just sounds like a refillable ability thats only limited by skipping a phase

destroyed implies you're vanilla or something. i don't understand so maybe someone else will be able to explain it to my peasized brain
kinda sounds maybe like a JOAT
Look at Ariess role, he has complete immunity to ability destruction. He also has an ability destruction ability though in this case his was only for a cycle

There are no refills involved with this, I asked Fooj when I first got it. It just restores it back to the state it was before it's destroyed

Not a JOAT either

You're taking destroyed at face value here as disabled would be a more fitting term

For fellas without my passive or one like Ariess if one of their abilities get disabled it's more than likely disabled for good
While if one of my abilities gets disabled it would become available to me again the next cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.