Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I have and hour to a train sorry to będzie that Late but it's first moment today to check here. I see that people even starter to vote one another.
It's day 0 so we have more time than a normal day so I feel we will get more vote switches, gotta see what will happen besides best friend fights :hapnoel:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I have and hour to a train sorry to be that Late but it's first moment today to check here. I see that people even starter to vote one another.
It's day 0 so we have more time than a normal day so I feel we will get more vote switches, gotta see what will happen besides best friend fights :hapnoel:
Sorry I didn't switched my keyboard on my phone and auto correct changed it

I have and hour to a train sorry to będzie that Late but it's first moment today to check here. I see that people even starter to vote one another.
So you want to stay in the sidelines for now?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so ur supposed to be modkilled or?
See, immediately after:
Actually nevermind, it doesn't. Carry on.
For starters, there is no claim present in there regardless, so no reason to be modkilled. Moreover, these posts are literally two apart, and made within one minute of each other. There is no good reason for you to have read the first and then not read the second, and even if you did, if you're catching up as you go you should have issued a correction based on my immediate retraction. That one is missing tells me you are not remotely sincere in your posting.

I'll continue. I don't think you believe for a second that Flowa/me is Scum/Scum theatre, because it isn't remotely characteristic of either of our scum play, and there would be no reason for me to cast a spotlight on Flowa's fake indie claim here if she had gotten away with it by forcing her to fake a reaction.

I will continue yet further.
btw flip flowa off this reaction alone

that rarchet/flowa interaction is scum theater
In this post, as previously referenced, you state that Flower/Ratchet is Scum theatre. For this to be the case, we must both be on the same team.
shes prolly an indie alright
just a bad one
In this post, with no progression inbetween, you state that you believe Flower is actually an Indie, which is not compatible with your previous position that Flower/ratchet is Scum Theatre. This is yet more evidence that your commentary is not sincere, and that you are merely looking for angles to attack to engage with the game.

Vote Lynch: Ekkologix

Status
Not open for further replies.