Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why the hell Lucci going new form that makes him look like a townie but steal my PA to make himself a townie to invest???
I didn't want to laugh earlier but now, hory shet xd

But hey, maybe that was some mastermind plan to prevent you from having it. Maybe they thought I won't get mine too if you can't pick anything. Idk

@Reborn can you do anything to confirm yourself as something town?
I mean, normally I'd ask for claim. He Has no post pre-reveal so it's tough. With 2 mafia teams and other cults, he's much more likely to be scum, but in case he's not, we're kinda screwed. Investigation would be nice. With gun to my head I'd just vote him though.

I dont know whatever happening heee
Nobody died yet. There're apparently 2 mafia's (Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates (Jack, Pedopedo and Kaido appeared) and 3 cults (Baroque Works, Buggy's cult and Marines/CP0). Flower claimed indie. Usopp (role) made town on town kills fail. Shanks (indie) and Sanji (town) stole assist from Baki. Lucci (indie) stole assist from Adam and made himself appear as town (then used ability that does the same thing xd). Crocodile tried to cult Reborn but it failed. Meaning he's basically either scum or town power role.

That's majority i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.