Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
wtf why would I be outed scum if he’s mafia???

no I’m not cult, and I’d always cult u if I was

I'm saying I will *not* be suggesting you are treated like outed Scum if he flips Mafia. As in, it's not a bonafide slam dunk of an argument.

My position is this - Scum Ekko distancing from Scum Emi makes the most sense in terms of explaining his read on you. This is because his read is poorly reasoned, in a way that suggests he knows more than what his level of reasoning should be leading him to. QED, you and him are scum together.

The next most likely is that he is Scum, and throwing out a fluff piece read on you, either because he genuinely believes you are Scum and is seeking to deflect attention away from himself onto you, is trying to get us all to think along the lines of the first scenario, or wants to use it as an avenue to scum hunt in (rather, appear to be). In this scenario, the QED is you are anything, and he is any form of scum. This is less likely, because it requires him to have anticipated several perspectives that aren't too likely for him to anticipate, and also requires several inbuilt assumptions to be true.

There are more scenarios, including those that involve him being Town, but I don't have the inclination to list them all out.

Note, I am explicitly using "likely" here. Likely does not mean true, and I am not arguing that. My solemn goal here is to discuss possibilities to get people thinking about it, including myself. It relies on certain assumptions, but like I told Ekko earlier - all forms of deduction begin with an assumption.

I think I've made my position clear here. A scum Ekko flip will reflect poorly on you, but there will be able time to argue out of it should you in fact be town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
u called me scum more than twice when I barely posted lol which caused others to think I’m ur scummate and ur distancing from me

why do u even think I’m scum? Like give a proper read
asking for summary / playing disengaged is a scum tell of urs

i have called ur name more than twice. in the pool that need to be looked at. not in the pool that im sure is scum

this reaction is hella defensive

Emil

Certified Memelord

I'm saying I will *not* be suggesting you are treated like outed Scum if he flips Mafia. As in, it's not a bonafide slam dunk of an argument.

My position is this - Scum Ekko distancing from Scum Emi makes the most sense in terms of explaining his read on you. This is because his read is poorly reasoned, in a way that suggests he knows more than what his level of reasoning should be leading him to. QED, you and him are scum together.

The next most likely is that he is Scum, and throwing out a fluff piece read on you, either because he genuinely believes you are Scum and is seeking to deflect attention away from himself onto you, is trying to get us all to think along the lines of the first scenario, or wants to use it as an avenue to scum hunt in (rather, appear to be). In this scenario, the QED is you are anything, and he is any form of scum. This is less likely, because it requires him to have anticipated several perspectives that aren't too likely for him to anticipate, and also requires several inbuilt assumptions to be true.

There are more scenarios, including those that involve him being Town, but I don't have the inclination to list them all out.

Note, I am explicitly using "likely" here. Likely does not mean true, and I am not arguing that. My solemn goal here is to discuss possibilities to get people thinking about it, including myself. It relies on certain assumptions, but like I told Ekko earlier - all forms of deduction begin with an assumption.

I think I've made my position clear here. A scum Ekko flip will reflect poorly on you, but there will be able time to argue out of it should you in fact be town.
stop ratchet we all know ur thoughts arent genuine
u r embarrasing urself

u called me scum more than twice when I barely posted lol which caused others to think I’m ur scummate and ur distancing from me

why do u even think I’m scum? Like give a proper read
You’re making it worse.
Ekko targeted half the players, just because some schizo argument (which could be true) was thrown to mark you as scummate means nothing.
You’re overreacting

Emil

Certified Memelord
lynch is between me reborn ratchet charlie

give me ur thoughts on these 4 and pick one

u can add fuji to the list but thats it. no more today

check melkor emi random asshole doddsy tpein etc..

asking for summary / playing disengaged is a scum tell of urs

i have called ur name more than twice. in the pool that need to be looked at. not in the pool that im sure is scum

this reaction is hella defensive
it’s literally not a scum tell I’m always disengaged lmao and like I said the last 3 games I was scum, how would u remember my town meta if there even was one

I’m always defensive, and ur reasoning was very dumb which got me even more defensive

either way, I’m more than happy for you to get lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
reborn is outed uncultable mafia and shud probs go today

fact that his wagon never grew is cuz his team is trying to kill suspicion his way

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have read nothing before page 85, yesterday I stopped at page 50 something. Technically speaking, it's the same day since I slept around 5 am lol.
cool so u read about 48 more pages than me. u shud know emi is not the vote then

no excuse for voting her there then. what r u doing?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
stop ratchet we all know ur thoughts arent genuine
u r embarrasing urself
Do you believe that this is the best use of your time here? The same time you have repeatedly said is so limited you cannot even play? The lynch locks in about 5 hours. You are leading quite comfortably. Vapid posts like these will not be swaying anything.

What happened to not wanting to try ratchet chan. Sorry, but my morning brain is not ready for bombs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.