Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you believe that this is the best use of your time here? The same time you have repeatedly said is so limited you cannot even play? The lynch locks in about 5 hours. You are leading quite comfortably. Vapid posts like these will not be swaying anything.
best use of my time is to ignore u and solve the rest
u r outed in my mind and nothing ratchet. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that comes out of ur mouth will change my mind

u r locked scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i think i do
ur voting terribly m8
So, why do you think it's terrible? If results come back clearing you, then pivoting the lynch in a short space of time to a player in Emi who is not town read by anyone and has been in your scum reads for most of the game should be one of the better lynches you could hope for, no? I'm not suggesting I would go for an Emi lynch here, because I don't think I would, but from your perspective it should be a good alternative, far better than you getting mislynched.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my goal isnt to survive the lynch
my goal is to find scum
u can lynch me all u want. 1 for 1 is a win for me

u think town will let u go after this?

Emil

Certified Memelord
So, why do you think it's terrible? If results come back clearing you, then pivoting the lynch in a short space of time to a player in Emi who is not town read by anyone and has been in your scum reads for most of the game should be one of the better lynches you could hope for, no? I'm not suggesting I would go for an Emi lynch here, because I don't think I would, but from your perspective it should be a good alternative, far better than you getting mislynched.
stfu lol
im not lynching emi today
shes scum tho yeah
could vig or lynch next day

u charie fuji and reborn are more scum

Ratchet

best use of my time is to ignore u and solve the rest
u r outed in my mind and nothing ratchet. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that comes out of ur mouth will change my mind

u r locked scum
This doesn't mean anything to me. It doesn't mean anything at all actually. You've been unable to defend yourself, haven't drove the game in positive directions, and appear to be entirely ambivalent about a large section of your reads. You're not even trying to get someone like Emi here to vote for me when as far as I can tell it should be easily doable. Let me be clear - if I'm scum here, which you claim to be convinced on, then you're just making this too easy for me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This doesn't mean anything to me. It doesn't mean anything at all actually. You've been unable to defend yourself, haven't drove the game in positive directions, and appear to be entirely ambivalent about a large section of your reads. You're not even trying to get someone like Emi here to vote for me when as far as I can tell it should be easily doable. Let me be clear - if I'm scum here, which you claim to be convinced on, then you're just making this too easy for me.
the idea was to never defemd myself
i said this like 5 times
dont mind being lynched

i prioritize finding scum over defending myself

now if u would stop quoting me with ur worthless shite wud be appreciated yeah?

Ratchet

my goal isnt to survive the lynch
my goal is to find scum
u can lynch me all u want. 1 for 1 is a win for me

u think town will let u go after this?
You think I'm getting lynched next if you happen to flip town (let's take Fuji's action aside for the moment)? I don't see it, I don't feel like it's even remotely likely. Could be hubris, of course, but I do not anticipate needing to spend large portions of Day 2 defending myself.

Ratchet

the idea was to never defemd myself
i said this like 5 times
dont mind being lynched

i prioritize finding scum over defending myself

now if u would stop quoting me with ur worthless shite wud be appreciated yeah?
You say that, but you earlier offered me a deal to replace myself as the lynch and you left to some hypothetical Vig, which clearly indicates some form of survival instinct here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
like in ur mind ratchet u just want me lynched. u arent interested in finding scum. u arent interested in my reads. u arent interested in whats going on. i can clearly smell the agenda from a mile away

we've played enough games together i can now see it clearly. u arent town this game

Emil

Certified Memelord
You say that, but you earlier offered me a deal to replace myself as the lynch and you left to some hypothetical Vig, which clearly indicates some form of survival instinct here.
i want to be vigged now

in fact i can claim and modkill myself but thats against the spirit of the game

so vig me now

if im scum that shud be fine yea? so then do it

when i flip town u have to be lynched INSTANTLY

deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.