Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
like in ur mind ratchet u just want me lynched. u arent interested in finding scum. u arent interested in my reads. u arent interested in whats going on. i can clearly smell the agenda from a mile away

we've played enough games together i can now see it clearly. u arent town this game
I think my play so far demonstrably shows an interest in finding Scum, more so than just about any other player in the game. Moreover, finding scum should be a given, because it's multi ball, and no matter what I am I would have a Mafia or two and several cults to hunt for. So analysing on the basis of scumhunting is pretty poorly conceived I feel.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think my play so far demonstrably shows an interest in finding Scum, more so than just about any other player in the game. Moreover, finding scum should be a given, because it's multi ball, and no matter what I am I would have a Mafia or two and several cults to hunt for. So analysing on the basis of scumhunting is pretty poorly conceived I feel.
scum from another faction? maybe yeah?

how u gon tell me ur about to die soon then say right after that u r done for the day

who is about to die soon yet stops scum hunting

lmao

Ratchet

i want to be vigged now

in fact i can claim and modkill myself but thats against the spirit of the game

so vig me now

if im scum that shud be fine yea? so then do it

when i flip town u have to be lynched INSTANTLY

deal?
I'm not going to make deals that I know are objectively to not benefit to the Town. I am not infallible. I can do only the best I can based on what I have and my own ability. So no, if you happen to be Town I will not be submitting myself to the lynch. I have no basis or reason to bet the game on your alignment. I have no compulsion to do so, either. If a Vig wants to blast you though, by all means they are welcome to.

Vote lynch Ekko..
i am leaving my vote here..my second choice is SK. Neutral on Charlie and Fuji. Lean town on Ratchet , Kagura , Melkor , Adam. Need to check Reborn.

Ekko sus lot of players..but never seen genuine push for any of them..out of them Queen reacted strongly..same behavior as JG when Ratchet voted her earlier..

Vote lynch Ekko..
i am leaving my vote here..my second choice is SK. Neutral on Charlie and Fuji. Lean town on Ratchet , Kagura , Melkor , Adam. Need to check Reborn.

Ekko sus lot of players..but never seen genuine push for any of them..out of them Queen reacted strongly..same behavior as JG when Ratchet voted her earlier..
You said you like me earlier but here you say youre neutral. Whats up.

Ratchet

cuz I’ve never seen him like this lol
You haven't seen him too often then, Judy last game he called Flowa worthless, which is more vitriolic than anything he just said to me there. Moreover, what does it even matter? It's within the bounds of the game, I don't believe there is anything for me to take umbrage towards so I'm not sure why it's suddenly popcorn material. There must be something more interesting to discuss, no?

You haven't seen him too often then, Judy last game he called Flowa worthless, which is more vitriolic than anything he just said to me there. Moreover, what does it even matter? It's within the bounds of the game, I don't believe there is anything for me to take umbrage towards so I'm not sure why it's suddenly popcorn material. There must be something more interesting to discuss, no?
why u getting defensive let me be entertained

Ratchet

scum from another faction? maybe yeah?

how u gon tell me ur about to die soon then say right after that u r done for the day

who is about to die soon yet stops scum hunting

lmao
Because I don't want to spend all my time repeating the same arguments over and over again, drowning the thread? I'm perfectly okay with not having grilled everyone in the same day, I do not have infinite energy, and in fact my efforts are best spend divided amongst a few rather than trying to get into it with every single player in the game. If I do die early, which is likely, I am very happy to leave the rest of the town to flip over the rocks I did not look underneath of.

Status
Not open for further replies.