ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.10 (16 of September)

From EMUNOPLA
Although the government pledges that all 20 kingdoms associated with the government of the world 800 years ago are equal and that no single king is supposed to be on the chair but the Gurusi obeys the orders of Imo, the supreme leader who sits on the chair, nothing is clear about Imo! .
Has it revealed more about One Piece kingdoms?
Are all 20 ancient kingdoms In the Grand line?
Are all 170 nations kingdoms or are most of them city states?

From EMUNOPLA

In a special paragraph for the character of the scientist Vigabank, the author Oda said that the Intelligence that the commander of the Department of Marine Sciences reached is 200-300 years ahead of mankind (previously he said 500 years), he says that although his form has not
his appeared yet, but when it appears in the future , His actions will be some of the things you don't want to miss.

From EMUNOPLA

In a special paragraph for the character of the scientist Vigabank, the author Oda said that the Intelligence that the commander of the Department of Marine Sciences reached is 200-300 years ahead of mankind (previously he said 500 years), he says that although his form has not
his appeared yet, but when it appears in the future , His actions will be some of the things you don't want to miss.
What if Vegapunk comes from the future? lol. At this point, I'll even believe it.

From EMUNOPLA
Oda talks: The straw hat was with Roger when he met Riley, then Roger gave it to Shanks, who in turn gave it to Luffy, which gives him a strong impression of his personality, I am concerned about the big straw hat in Marijoa and its relationship to the prophecy of Madam Shyarly that will destroy Fish-Man Island

From EMUNOPLA
Oda talks: The straw hat was with Roger when he met Riley, then Roger gave it to Shanks, who in turn gave it to Luffy, which gives him a strong impression of his personality, I am concerned about the big straw hat in Marijoa and its relationship to the prophecy of Madam Shyarly that will destroy Fish-Man Island
"Oda said or talk" sound really funny.

well oda write articles lol! anyway, YP already translated all of these articles and its a recap.