News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.11

My rough translation of the dialogue:

"Yo, you went shopping last week right? Why didn't you get me any chocolate?"

"There weren't any available, so deal with it. And I went all over town from shop to shop for you, so you should be thanking me. Why don't you just buy some yourself?"

"It's not that easy! It takes frickin' ages just to go to the smallest town around here!"

Zoro and Perona repeatedly argued as they walked along....

Last edited:

Zoro: "Yo, you went shopping last week right? Why didn't you get me any chocolate?"

Perona: "There weren't any available, so deal with it. And I went all over town from shop to shop for you, so you should be thanking me. Why don't you just buy some yourself?"

Zoro: "It's not that easy! It takes frickin' ages just to go to the smallest town around here!"

Like a old married couple :hihihi:

D

Deleted member 83

Zoro: "Yo, you went shopping last week right? Why didn't you get me any chocolate?"

Perona: "There weren't any available, so deal with it. And I went all over town from shop to shop for you, so you should be thanking me. Why don't you just buy some yourself?"

Zoro: "It's not that easy! It takes frickin' ages just to go to the smallest town around here!"

You got the person speaking the dialogues wrong, I think it should be flipped

wow u brought all ten?
yes I've been collecting them since 2017. I can't read japanese that but i enjoying going thru them regardless. Also the replica bounties they include in there are very cool as well

How much was shipping for you
about $15 for shipping, the book was $10 which brought it to about $25. honestly much better than amazon.com since they charge a shitload for the same thing (~$35 + $15 for shipping, for roughly over $50)