News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.11

I forgot to translate the final part of the Perona novel but here it is!

The silhouettes of humandrills stealthily watched the residents of Shikkearu Castle save the remaining wine from outside the window. Upon seeing them toast, the humandrills quietly turned away and returned to their friends in the forest. They would sometimes come to observe Perona in secret.

"Uoh, oo ho ho."

(Perona got Zoro to challenge Mihawk to a fight over the last remaining wine. Mihawk's room got messed up, but it seems the three of them reconciled peacefully.)

Having heard the reports from the humandrills he sent out on reconnaissance, the boss humandrill raised an eyebrow.

U ho ho, u ho ho?

(That girl Perona really likes wine that much?)

"U ho, u hohoho."

(She loves cocoa but you can't get any here. She must be starving for some delicious drinks.)

Upon hearing the other humandrill's musings, the boss humandrill had a strange look on his face.

"u ho, u ho, u ho..."

(However in a few months time, she may be able to drink cocoa. Mihawk is planning to plant a cocoa cacao tree in the fields.)

"U hoho ho, ooo ho ho."

(But it seems as though Perona doesn't know that the young tree is a cacao plant.)

"U ho? Uho uho hoho?"

(What? Why wouldn't Mihawk tell her? He specifically went to obtain the cacao for Perona's sake didn't he?)

Faced with a mysterious expression from the boss humandrill, the others cocked their heads in puzzlement.

"Uuu ho..."

(Who knows... It's probably because he's a rather untalkative man anyway.)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

The silhouettes of humandrills stealthily watched the residents of Shikkearu Castle save the remaining wine from outside the window. Upon seeing them toast, the humandrills quietly turned away and returned to their friends in the forest. They would sometimes come to observe Perona in secret.

"Uoh, oo ho ho."

(Perona got Zoro to challenge Mihawk to a fight over the last remaining wine. Mihawk's room got messed up, but it seems the three of them reconciled peacefully.)

Having heard the reports from the humandrills he sent out on reconnaissance, the boss humandrill raised an eyebrow.

U ho ho, u ho ho?

"U ho, u hohoho."

(She loves cocoa but you can't get any here. She must be starving for some delicious drinks.)

Upon hearing the other humandrill's musings, the boss humandrill had a strange look on his face.

"u ho, u ho, u ho..."

(However in a few months time, she may be able to drink cocoa. Mihawk is planning to plant a cocoa cacao tree in the fields.)

"U hoho ho, ooo ho ho."

(But it seems as though Perona doesn't know that the young tree is a cacao plant.)

"U ho? Uho uho hoho?"

(What? Why wouldn't Mihawk tell her? He specifically went to obtain the cacao for Perona's sake didn't he?)

Faced with a mysterious expression from the boss humandrill, the others cocked their heads in puzzlement.

"Uuu ho..."

Strikes me as the easiest translation of your life lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

"Uoh, oo ho ho."

U ho ho, u ho ho?

"U ho, u hohoho."

"u ho, u ho, u ho..."

"U hoho ho, ooo ho ho."

"U ho? Uho uho hoho?"

"Uuu ho..."

Where’s that nice, clean tag list I made for you?? :pepemotion:

This was such a nice thing for you to do for all us crusty weebs, though, so I’ll let it slide and thank you once again :cheers:

"Uoh, oo ho ho."

U ho ho, u ho ho?

"U ho, u hohoho."

"u ho, u ho, u ho..."

"U hoho ho, ooo ho ho."

"U ho? Uho uho hoho?"

"Uuu ho..."

Thanks for the tag.
:sweat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
One Piece Novel Heroines Volume which will come out on June 4th, will contain Nami, Robin, Vivi and Perona Novels !

Nami:steef:
Robin:steef:
Vivi:steef:
Perona:steef:
Can't wait for Hancock one.:perocry:
Nami is great LOL.:nicagesmile:

"Uoh, oo ho ho."

U ho ho, u ho ho?

"U ho, u hohoho."

"u ho, u ho, u ho..."

"U hoho ho, ooo ho ho."

"U ho? Uho uho hoho?"

"Uuu ho..."

I didn't get any tag because I changed my username.:kobeha:That's probably why you didn't mention me in the Higanbana Project thread.:pepecry:

Thanks for the translations as always Den Den.:cheers:
When the humandrill said "u ho, u ho, u ho..."....I felt that :akaman: