News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.13

G

Gorosei Informer

I know the appearance of Yamato's df is a reference to persimmon, but I hope it doesn't mean her fur is actually orange colored....

Maybe just hints of it like a certain goddess in wolf form from a certain game?^

:finally:
:cheers::ace::usosmug::fujilaugh:

Given how weirdly coloured the Numbers are in the anime though, her having orange fur might be possible!?

:crazwhat::luchosop::usoprice::happinesspunch:

D

Deleted member 83

are this canonical events? did they really happen? or it just an other mangaka that decide this clash?
based on Ace novel which is supervised by Oda, who also did the cover and character concept arts for the novel, that's all I can say

The move Ace used is Dai Enkai: Demon Flame(onibi鬼火), which is usually used to refer to will o' wisp
This move and scene is a reference to the song the children were singing in the original
The narration here goes "Even 10 years old knows this, the pirate Whitbeard...is scarier than demons"
so you have Newgate destroying Ace's fire demons with one punch

The move Ace used is Dai Enkai: Demon Flame(onibi鬼火), which is usually used to refer to will o' wisp
Second attack who Ace use with Dai Enkai, most like one of his strongest moves, that is crazy. Dai Enkai was always something special, wouldn't be surprise if Dai Enkai is a awakening move.