News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
E

Epicop

Kaido part :
“四皇 にして最強の生物と呼ばれる海賊。 空 島 から 身投げ し て も 無事 な ほど 頑強 な 肉 体 を 誇る 。 ワノ 国 の 乗っ取り で 勢力 を 拡大 し 、 力 こそ 全て の “ 暴力 の 世界 を めざす 。
“A pirate who is called the strongest creature of the four emperors. Boasts a flesh that is strong enough to be thrown from the sky island. By taking over the country of Wano, we will expand our power and aim for the world of violence.

Kaido part :
“四皇 にして最強の生物と呼ばれる海賊。 空 島 から 身投げ し て も 無事 な ほど 頑強 な 肉 体 を 誇る 。 ワノ 国 の 乗っ取り で 勢力 を 拡大 し 、 力 こそ 全て の “ 暴力 の 世界 を めざす 。
“A pirate who is called the strongest creature of the four emperors. Boasts a flesh that is strong enough to be thrown from the sky island. By taking over the country of Wano, we will expand our power and aim for the world of violence.
Strongest of the four emperors :myman: @Sasaki Kojirō @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk

B

Ballel

Fourteen Magazine. It is the 14th the that the Magazine are not written by Oda or by his editors but funnily enough it was never brought up before. Wonder why? :saden::saden:

And I guess that the devil fruit design are also « fanfic » now :saden:
What u talking about?

E

Epicop

The question here is has someone already translated it or not
Post automatically merged:

The articles and analysis for One Piece magazine were not written by the author, Iichiro Oda, or his editors or assistants. Articles written by fans of the One Piece series. Most of the information is in the story as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I want to translate what was in the magazine about some characters
The question here is has someone already translated it or not

The articles and analysis for One Piece magazine were not written by the author, Iichiro Oda, or his editors or assistants. Articles written by fans of the One Piece series. Most of the information is in the story as usual.
You translated the wrong panel about kaidou it is not in that part.

“The base where Kaido the 'strongest creature in history" lives."
That's it, the first line of the description of the sketches of Onigashima "

It's on the first line of Onigashima's description, you've translated a different section, but we already have a translation for that, if you want to share yours, I'll be grateful.

Of emperors and the world.:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say it's wrong, I just told you that the part the colleague above was referring to was in another section.
Man I don't think anyone has been hyped as much as Kaido has been

--From his intro by narrator as WSC

--Killer after facing shanks saying Kaido as WSP

--Oda in SBS bringing Kaido when akainu was brought in question about strength

--Oda in SBS referring kaido as World's strongest

--In vivre card it being revealed Kaido is truly WSC (No they say)

--Now this magazine saying Kaido as history's strongest being/creature and also strongest amoung 4 emperors