News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
This magazine isnt even canon, and written by fans , just give up,
When Vivre card confirmed Mihawk is a top tier, so many people suddenly stopped considering it canon. :crazwhat:

When official databook confirmed Mihawk is a top tier, so many people suddenly stopped considering it canon. :hope:

When OP magazine confirmed Mihawk is a top tier, so many people suddenly stopped considering it canon. :quest:

I see a pattern here. :kobeha:

@Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Jew D. Boy @ThunderSupernova @Cinera @WoronoaWoro @Orojackson Refugee @ConquistadoR @Seth @Lor D. Coast @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro @Sanji D Goat
Post automatically merged:

Considering what Luffy fights turned into, Zoro fights are singlehandedly going to carry the whole One Piece.
All we got left is one amazing fight after another. Not that previous Zoro fights weren't awesome by themselves. :myman:
Zoro hard carrying the series becomes truer and truer as the story continues. :cheers:

So not only we got Zoro vs Yonko-level Mihawk confirmed, we also got the confirmation for Zoro vs Kizaru? And both of these on top of ZKK? :hohoho:

Temple of the Grandmaster keeps collecting endless Ws! :arnoling:

@Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @Seth @Jew D. Boy @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro @Lor D. Coast @Cinera @ConquistadoR
Nothing new, if Luffy fights Akainu then Zoro and only Zoro gets Kizaru, no other Strawhats will be Admiral/top tier, Fuji and Greenbull are against the WG.
Mihawk and Shanks being the strongest rivals > any 2 people that ever fought. :crazwhat:

Nothing new, if Luffy fights Akainu then Zoro and only Zoro gets Kizaru, no other Strawhats will be Admiral/top tier, Fuji and Greenbull are against the WG.
Mihawk and Shanks being the strongest rivals > any 2 people that ever fought. :crazwhat:
Right now, I can see Zoro dueling Fujitora at some point of the story, several arcs before Zoro vs Kizaru in the final war tbh, if only to give their bout proper closure. :myman:

Knowing we gonna see Zoro folding Kaido, Fujitora, Kizaru, and Mihawk alone makes me rejoice. :steef:

Commander level's all over the place
I wonder if it'd have been better if Oda also gave Kaido and BM 10 strong commanders like the BBPs, the WBs and the RHPs instead of dividing their high ranking officers in Sweet Commanders/Lead Performers and Sweet Officers/Tobi Roppo

When the ability is (awakened), it also allows the user to assign magnetism to creatures and objects other than themselves.
I still remember reading about the insane stats and haki boost that he got from this amazing awakening, the rooftop was fanservice btw. :saden:
Post automatically merged:

not even her own children will be able to stop her.
Kata and his 85 brothers and sisters can't do what Law with a little help from Midd can. :kobeha:

Last edited:
The thing with OP Magazine is that the contents are just reiteration of facts already mentioned in canon materials... Whatever we see there that looks or feels new is something we probably misinterpreted or fail to see beforehand... That, unless proven false by another canon material...

When Vivre card confirmed Mihawk is a top tier, so many people suddenly stopped considering it canon. :crazwhat:

When official databook confirmed Mihawk is a top tier, so many people suddenly stopped considering it canon. :hope:

When OP magazine confirmed Mihawk is a top tier, so many people suddenly stopped considering it canon. :quest:

I see a pattern here. :kobeha:
I can't wait for the manga itself to stop being considered canon. Well, I don't think Mihawk will have to appear for that, ZKK should do the job. Oda was pressured by his editors and it's all fan service. :josad: