News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
Hancock, Law, Perona, and Robin have had novels before
Since the next novel will be a female heroine, the possibility of it being about Yamato is weak
And since Nami is a character who appeared before her and has not released a novel about her, it is inevitable that she will be her heroine
you did not get my point
Nami appeared in the story before Yamato, and since Nami does not have a novel about her, this makes her rate of obtaining a higher novel than Yamato.
I think the novels are made to focus on side characters aside from the SHs, Yamato pre Luffy fits that
Uh, the first magazine "Heroines" novel was about Nami..
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/One_Piece_novel_HEROINES

you did not get my point
Nami appeared in the story before Yamato, and since Nami does not have a novel about her, this makes her rate of obtaining a higher novel than Yamato.
Nami has a novel. In fact, it's the first one. It's about her being a fashion model or something, iirc.

E

Epicop

Oops lol
Either way I think Yamato is the next logical step, her or Pudding
You right, I didn't Know sorry bro
:cheers::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I read that on Crocodile's page they say Ivankov "changed" his life around
Can anyone confirm it?
From the official twitter account One Piece Magazine :
Speaking of rivals, the crocodile, which gave Luffy the first black star on the "great route", will be indispensable ...! Many people may have changed their impressions from Alabasta due to the summit war ...! In the special feature "Rivals" of Vol.14, we delve into the charm of such crocodile. < T >
This is what was said about Crocodile
Source :

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 83

The full cover of OP14 magazine reveals all the contents :
- Dream Drawing from author Oda that will collect many characters
- Various special paragraphs for Monkey D. Luffy competitors.
- A chapter Nami vs Kalifa with 50 pages from Boichi
- A side novel by a female protagonist
- Devil Fruit Shape Kid and Katakuri
- More
@Roo @Yasheen
Just saw your discussion, I think the problem was this mistranslation(?), I thought it was a translation of the line ups on the backsi, but none of it really fits

Anyway no novel this time, it's the "making of novel heroines", so the sketches and stuff

E

Epicop

@Roo @Yasheen
Just saw your discussion, I think the problem was this mistranslation(?), I thought it was a translation of the line ups on the backsi, but none of it really fits

Anyway no novel this time, it's the "making of novel heroines", so the sketches and stuff
Ah, thanks for letting us know