One Piece Magazine Vol. 9 (April 2020)

No, the Ace novel implies that one of Ace's crewmates thought Kaido > WB. That is his perception. The manga states otherwise. Oldbeard was still the strongest man.
Similar to how the Databook Vivre Card confirmed Mihawk's title and said that he's the strongest swordsman by title and actuality, the Ace Novel "half-confirmed" (since it wasnt stated directly but said by persons its not a real confirmation, but we can take it seriously) Whitebeard's and Kaido's titles - saying that Whitebeard is
1) the worlds strongest human alive
2) the strongest pirate (in terms of piracy)
and that Kaido is
3) the strongest creature alive and even stronger than Whitebeard.

In the Manga it was always stated and implied that Whitebeard is the strongest man alive and the strongest Pirate (where we now know thanks to the Ace Novel that it means "in terms of piracy"), but never that he is the strongest character. I mean Kaido is non human.
So Pre TS: Kaido > Oldbeard > everyone else (I guess Post TS things changed, like Sakazuki beeing = to Kaido)

Idk what is hard to understand if its a one o one Kaido will win ????
I understand what you mean and agree that Kaido was stronger than Oldbeard. But I disagree that Kaido wins every single 1v1 in every single match up. With "people say if its 1v1 bet on Kaido" Oda just wanted to portray that Kaido is one of the, if not the strongest individual fighter in the Verse. But not that he wins every single match up.

I understand what you mean and agree that Kaido was stronger than Oldbeard. But I disagree that Kaido wins every single 1v1 in every single match up. With "people say if its 1v1 bet on Kaido" Oda just wanted to portray that Kaido is one of the, if not the strongest individual fighter in the Verse. But not that he wins every single match up.
agreed exactly my thought he is the strongest individual fighter but that doesnt mean he will win every one o one like agaisnt Big Mom

You won't find any useful info that helps the current situation of the manga in sources like OP: Magazine, Databooks, I think People need to study One Piece Manga rather than *just* reading it and bring out explication from the books.

Like Eten said, most articles in OP: Magazine are rewriting from the Manga.

I think, useful information = will reveal in the story, other that is trivia.

What really funny is someone in our community write "Oda Said/statement" about articles in OP: Magazine.

You won't find any useful info that helps the current situation of the manga in sources like OP: Magazine, Databooks, I think People need to study One Piece Manga rather than *just* reading it and bring out explication from the books.

What really funny is someone in our community write "Oda Said/statement" about articles in OP: Magazine.
When was the last time we really useful information? The two about the Charlottes?

Manga and SBS

Rest idgaf except if there’s nothing to go off in manga and sbs

Manga and SBS

Rest idgaf except if there’s nothing to go off in manga and sbs
Why not? All canon sources can be used in order to comprehend One Piece better. But if I had to order it, I would say Manga > SBS > Interviews > Databooks >> other things like Magazines. But ofc I accept and consider the infos from every canon work, it's only nullified if it speak against something in the upper chain (like if Databook says one thing but the Manga another thing for the same topic, the Manga is what has to be taken as correct).

Thanks to the novel by Ace and vivre card we know that the titles are figuratively:
Shirohige became "the strongest man in the world" for "having immense strength and an ability that could destroy the world" [vivre card vol 4].
In the Ace novel, it was revealed that Kaido's apparent immortality made him the "strongest creature in the world" and even revealed that Big Mom's family (the strongest family in the world) made him "the strongest captain in the world". formidable-dangerous in the world" and all the achievements of Shirohige's life made him "the strongest pirate in the world" and in vivre card it was said that Shirohige is "the most powerful pirate in the world" when Oden joined him.

Now my question is, what is the reason why Mihawk won the title.

B
Thanks to the novel by Ace and vivre card we know that the titles are figuratively:
Shirohige became "the strongest man in the world" for "having immense strength and an ability that could destroy the world" [vivre card vol 4].
In the Ace novel, it was revealed that Kaido's apparent immortality made him the "strongest creature in the world" and even revealed that Big Mom's family (the strongest family in the world) made him "the strongest captain in the world". formidable-dangerous in the world" and all the achievements of Shirohige's life made him "the strongest pirate in the world" and in vivre card it was said that Shirohige is "the most powerful pirate in the world" when Oden joined him.

Now my question is, what is the reason why Mihawk won the title.
Excuse he is the most skilled in swordsmanship