One Piece Magazine Vol. 9 (April 2020)

well I cant see how they hurt kaido if luffy was yc1 and was literally one shot
but lets see
if they do
it does imply that having 500 mil bounty doesnt automatically lessen your threat.
and I cant see how Kid or any other Supernova is so much above Trafalgar Law to even be compared to YC1 let alone them fighting Yonko, Trafalgar Law was easy prey for Doflamingo who cant even be compared to YC1 and is even considered below YC3 like cracker ....
it is like Saying Kid is twice stronger than Law for no reason at all
and Luffy was clearly nerfed by not predicting Kaido's Movement, Katakuri would never get hit a direct hit like that in face (unless he also was nerfed by not using Observation) .... Katakuri was clearly Superior to BigMom in Observation Haki as shown, when BM was matching Kaido each blow

isnt law doing the same ? the same Law who was defeated by Joker but now Law is able to Face Kaido ?
we all know where this bravado comes from, its all Oda helping SHs justify their victory over kaido and BM....
Kid and whole crew got wiped out by Kaido, but wants to fight him, Kid got his arm cut by RHP but wants to fight them...thats how things go doesnt mean he is actually a threat for them...
Kid is portrayed at post WCI Luffy’s level. You read Udon same as everyone

Nothing contradicts that he is at least Pre-WCI Luffy’s level

Kid is portrayed at post WCI Luffy’s level. You read Udon same as everyone

Nothing contradicts that he is at least Pre-WCI Luffy’s level
I read Udon same as everyone but if that's your bases how he was carrying same amount of Boulders then you are wrong to tell Kid is Luffy's level, he is Above Luffy since Kid had one hand to carry them...but no you are somehow not ready to accept that....
there is nothing else in Udon except carrying boulders to compare them with each other while it was so physically easy task for both of them that they carried hundreds of them, so how is that a base for judging their limits, it is like an 18 year old VS a 40 Year old competition of Carrying pillows from one side to another side of room.. And if 18 and 40 years both carry 100 pillows then they are both equally strong ? of course not, the task was so easy that their limits couldnt be judged thats why their result was equal...besides all of that, if it is Physical ability only then I highly doubt Burgess was below Sabo and in reality Burgess must've been many times stronger in Physical ability alone

I read Udon same as everyone but if that's your bases how he was carrying same amount of Boulders then you are wrong to tell Kid is Luffy's level, he is Above Luffy since Kid had one hand to carry them...but no you are somehow not ready to accept that....
there is nothing else in Udon except carrying boulders to compare them with each other while it was so physically easy task for both of them that they carried hundreds of them, so how is that a base for judging their limits, it is like an 18 year old VS a 40 Year old competition of Carrying pillows from one side to another side of room.. And if 18 and 40 years both carry 100 pillows then they are both equally strong ? of course not, the task was so easy that their limits couldnt be judged thats why their result was equal...besides all of that, if it is Physical ability only then I highly doubt Burgess was below Sabo and in reality Burgess must've been many times stronger in Physical ability alone
You realize the shoulder makes it easier to carry a boulder ? Since ypur whole part of a body is lifting it.

I’m telling you they were PORTRAYED as equal not shown. So stop with your stupid comparisons lmao

H

Haoshoku

Replace Shiki with Chadbeard at that Marineford battle and Garp/Sengoku probably push him to a draw :wellwell:

On a more serious note, this ain’t the thread for it. If there isn’t a general Garp power level thread, I can create one to move these posts there.

D

Deleted member 83

Some translation from the history part from Reddit

Any other juicy stuff? @EtenBoby
Correction
When Aokiji joined the navy he was called the recruited monster and possessed a great fighting force, so at first he didn’t have anything to learn from the marine, but he later gained more power through Garp’s teaching.

Aokiji was looking at Monkey D. Garp's back(not past) since Aokiji was a new recruit.
The meaning of that part is Kuzan respects Garp’s free way of acting and that he acts according to what he believes in.

After the Rocks Pirates disintegrated, Whitebeard gathered a crew and expand his territories/influence, “After the destruction of Rocks Pirates, who were once called the strongest on the seas of the world, its remnants gathered comrades and expanded their territories/influence. Among them, Whitebeard who is strong and charismatic is the one that stands out.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction
When Aokiji joined the navy he was called the recruited monster and possessed a great fighting force, so at first he didn’t have anything to learn from the marine, but he later gained more power through Garp’s teaching.

Aokiji was looking at Monkey D. Garp's back(not past) since Aokiji was a new recruit.
The meaning of that part is Kuzan respects Garp’s free way of acting and that he acts according to what he believes in.

After the Rocks Pirates disintegrated, Whitebeard gathered a crew and expand his territories/influence, “After the destruction of Rocks Pirates, who were once called the strongest on the seas of the world, its remnants gathered comrades and expanded their territories/influence. Among them, Whitebeard who is strong and charismatic is the one that stands out.”
This is in the magazine?

- Garp clashed with Chinjao many times but he finally won against him in the flashback that we have seen .

- The fight between Garp and Chinjao was ended by using only CoA .

- Chinjao is one of the greatest pirates in West Blue .

- The reason Kyros became wild at age 15 was that two people killed his best friend.

- Despite its power, Oden was never able to sail due to his poor knowledge of navigation.

Info from Emunopla on Arlong Park.
Been Telling People the exact reason Garp doesnt like to go into detail and boast about his fight with Rocks is because it was Roger Pirates who did most of the damage, Garp was given the credit just like they were about to give credit to Fujitora for defeating Doflamingo and gave smoker the credit for defeating Crocodile ....
here once again it proves Garp years after Xebec was finally able to beat Chinjao, that says TONS about Garp's strength Years before victory over Chinjao.....
but of course it is the same fandom and same Garp and Same hype and nothing will change :few:

D

Deleted member 83

http://instagr.am/p/CAEdTLeFOqd/

So what's implied in this post is:
-WB > Yonkou
-But WB < Admirals as showed in MF
-In conclusion Admirals > WB > Yonkou

But I think this is not the correct translation

If someone can translate and explain this, it would be great
1, It’s not from magazine 9
2, It says “one of the Four Emperors, the Strongest Man...”
This page is seriously old, I don’t know why it’s suddenly appearing everywhere

http://instagr.am/p/CAEdTLeFOqd/

So what's implied in this post is:
-WB > Yonkou
-But WB < Admirals as showed in MF
-In conclusion Admirals > WB > Yonkou

But I think this is not the correct translation

If someone can translate and explain this, it would be great
It's from the Databook Blue Deep. The first sentence says "Whitebeard is one of the 4 Emperors, the strongest man", the rest is not really interesting. By Manga, Ace Novel and also this Databook entry it's pretty clear that Oldbeard was the strongest human alive, it was always implied that Kaido > WB > other Yonko Pre TS, especially in the Ace Novel.

It's from the Databook Blue Deep. The first sentence says "Whitebeard is one of the 4 Emperors, the strongest man", the rest is not really interesting. By Manga, Ace Novel and also this Databook entry it's pretty clear that Oldbeard was the strongest human alive, it was always implied that Kaido > WB > other Yonko Pre TS, especially in the Ace Novel.
No, the Ace novel implies that one of Ace's crewmates thought Kaido > WB. That is his perception. The manga states otherwise. Oldbeard was still the strongest man.