News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

hit me with a tier list for this game
S tier : WB/Kaido/Big Mom (no one is even close to them)

A+ : Oden / Luffy /Katakuri / Ace

A : Smoothie / Shanks / Teach / Sabo

B : Admirals / Mihawk / Zoro / Sanji / Carrot+/ cavandish / few other

C : Fujitora / straw hats / most other players

p.s
assuming your good as playing with all of them in same level ...

My issue with this game is the lack of real mobility for the flying characters, and the poor feeling of what a powerful character is...

Not saying they're all the same, but I can not really feel that I'm as strong as the character that I'm playing...

And I can not really feel that I can fly, if I'm sooo limited .

I would have preferred to fly just jumping with a character that flies, instead of being a special ability, which for me Destroyed the real value of the flying characters...
This game needs more immersion for me...
The maps, almost perfect... and the Characters not bad at all but still isn't that good for a OP game...

And for the ability Users???
This was the perfect game for introduce ABILITY mechanics, where you can activate your power just pressing a button...
Logias=Untouchable/Their Power
Zoans=Their transformation
Paramecias=Attacks with their ability...

I'm waiting for a great OPPW 5 with all of these, and many more characters...

Last edited:
My problem with this game is the lack of real mobility for the flying characters, and the poor feeling of what a powerful character is...

Not saying they're all the same, but I can not really feel that I'm as strong as the character that I'm playing...

And I can not really feel that I can fly, if I'm sooo limited .

I would have preferred to fly just jumping with a character that flies, instead of being a special ability, which for me Destroyed the real value of the flying characters...
This game needs more immersion for me...
The maps, almost perfect... and the Characters not bad at all but still isn't that good for a OP game...

I'm waiting for a great OPPW 5 with all of these, and many more characters...
sadly we can't even use strongest attacks when characters is flying ... that's just a shame

but yea ... some people are not as strong as they should be ... PW3 was more balanced in this terms ... all characters could do a good job even in hard missions

but I wonder if ANY ONE but Kaido/Bigmom/Kaido can win a level 15 or 16 mission ...

p.s

PW5 gonna be a dream come true
I expect

a REAL Shanks with REAL attacks of his own
Roger
Hybrid Kaido

Dark King
Garp
Sengoku
and if we're lucky ... Dragon

sadly we can't even use strongest attacks when characters is flying ... that's just a shame

but yea ... some people are not as strong as they should be ... PW3 was more balanced in this terms ... all characters could do a good job even in hard missions

but I wonder if ANY ONE but Kaido/Bigmom/Kaido can win a level 15 or 16 mission ...

p.s

PW5 gonna be a dream come true
I expect

a REAL Shanks with REAL attacks of his own
Roger
Hybrid Kaido

Dark King
Garp
Sengoku
and if we're lucky ... Dragon
Pw3 was "very limited" but instead of making it unlimited, they made it balanced...
Now it's good, you have more freedom and with the non S tier characters it's a little bit balanced...But you have a lot of useless characters that they're not useless because of how good or bad they're but because of how limited they look in the game...

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

S tier : WB/Kaido/Big Mom (no one is even close to them)

A+ : Oden / Luffy /Katakuri / Ace

A : Smoothie / Shanks / Teach / Sabo

B : Admirals / Mihawk / Zoro / Sanji / Carrot+/ cavandish / few other

C : Fujitora / straw hats / most other players

p.s
assuming your good as playing with all of them in same level ...
I completed the entire game just by playing with 1 character, and he was the first to maximize the skill maps.

Guess who?
Yes, the one you are thinking about, I got to a point where I got used to the size of kaido, which when I went to play with "small" characters I thought it was strange, hahahahaha.
Post automatically merged:

PWs respect Shanks good ...
maybe in game he's not on same tier as 3 other Yonko in terms of power
but in terms of "story importance"
in both PW3 and PW4 Shanks is the final boss in quests ... hardest boss of end games

maybe they know some shit that we don't :)
And they put a damned emphasis on kaido haki in the game.

The strongest basic attack combo is him showing off his king's haki.

I completed the entire game just by playing with 1 character, and he was the first to maximize the skill maps.

Guess who?
Yes, the one you are thinking about, I got to a point where I got used to the size of kaido, which when I went to play with "small" characters I thought it was strange, hahahahaha.
Post automatically merged:

And they put a damned emphasis on kaido haki in the game.

The strongest basic attack combo is him showing off his king's haki.
the game did too much justice to Kaido's power

can't wait for PW5 so I can play with Hybrid form ...

Veku

Flamboyant
*blows dust off the thread*

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/07/one...new-dlc-characters-to-be-announced-on-july-22

No word on how many new characters they will add, but I'm sure Yamato and a new Gear 5 move for Luffy are in. Hopefully, they update Kaido's moveset, too.
I guess it's too early for another game since Wano hasn't even been finished in the anime (although they easily could just focus on the missing arcs), but
Aw man, I wish they at least would have been working on a addon instead of a few dlc characters...Missed opportunity.
New levels, a new modes to add something to the longlivity...

I'm not sure about G5, after all it hasn't been revealed in the anime yet and they always hesistated with manga content.
Also since they are talking about characters- and not moveset alterations like Luffy, Zoro and Sanji could have,
King, Queen, Yamato and Ulti are most likely to become playable imo.

Or they aim for the characters that have been removed from P4, like Garp, Moria, Kuma, Enel, Perona, Caesar and Magellan.