News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

Again a red aura + black haki around his sword, similar to these panels:

Shanks already had such a fightstyle in Piratewarriors3 and they continue which his fightstyle, wouldn´t be surprise if he fighting off with that too in manga later. It seems like blackaura+redaura+hardening is the strongest CoA version which push you power at a new lvl.
I didn´t see that lvl so far by Luffy, so I look forward to the point where Luffy train his CoA to the lvl of Shanks/Roger/Whitebeard.
Probably he even show it against Kaido?
it is indeed the Sword + CoA style of Roger

some thing we saw PW3 , Manga and here

it make me wonder if they asked about "how should be make Shanks" from Oda ... a phone call ain't that hard

using you Haki as if it's both lighting and thunder ... is only CoA part :)

not to mention the CoC Part :)

not to mention the CoC Part
Of course this part they don´t add much because it will be the highlight part for the manga later in the story, after we get a new version for CoO in last arc(Katakuri), this arc is more focused about CoA and the last one will be CoC for sure.
Lightning/Thunder effect with advanced CoA would be insane though, as we see the black lightning from WhitebeardvsRoger clash.
I think they minimal spoiling about Shanks power but not much, this whole fightstyle in manga will be even far greater then these what we seeing in piratewarriors4 trailer.

Of course this part they don´t add much because it will be the highlight part for the manga later in the story, after we get a new version for CoO in last arc(Katakuri), this arc is more focused about CoA and the last one will be CoC for sure.
Lightning/Thunder effect with advanced CoA would be insane though, as we see the black lightning from WhitebeardvsRoger clash.
I think they minimal spoiling about Shanks power but not much, this whole fightstyle in manga will be even far greater then these what we seeing in piratewarriors4 trailer.
Oda is thinking about creating Shanks for 23 years ... my only fear is if he be too OP :)

I think that Oda might have took inspiration from the games. Because PW3 is not the only game when Shanks fight like this and have a Red aura it is like that since "Unlimited World Red".
What was new in PW3 was the lightning attack from Shanks. It was weird until few months later we discovered that Shanks knew the minks.

Knowing that in many games he is, Mihawk has a green aura around his blade and his able to put koka on his air slash, i wonder if it will become canon.

I'm guessing that's the full rota then, if they're putting out compilation trailers of special attacks.

If so, then the cut characters are Enel, Moria, Perona, Magellan, Caeser and Garp.

New characters are Kaido, Big Mom, Katakuri, Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji, Carrot, Kid, Bege, Hawkins, Cavendish, Bartolomeo.

And nine DLC characters, I think? I think Enel, Moria and Caesar would have a very good chance of being brought back for that.

Veku

Flamboyant
Another new trailer:
I'm guessing that's the full rota then, if they're putting out compilation trailers of special attacks.

If so, then the cut characters are Enel, Moria, Perona, Magellan, Caeser and Garp.

New characters are Kaido, Big Mom, Katakuri, Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji, Carrot, Kid, Bege, Hawkins, Cavendish, Bartolomeo.

And nine DLC characters, I think? I think Enel, Moria and Caesar would have a very good chance of being brought back for that.
You forgot Kuma...Also apprently pre- time skip Robin, Franky, Chopper and Nami have been removed as well. If that's the truth Alabasta and Enies Lobby will be lack luster despite having fewever arcs than in Pw3 :pepeke:
If alot of them have been removed just to be re- selled as Dlc would come of as being scammed by them.
Also, isn't it odd that all Supernova which are featured in this are playabale. except for Drake?

Last edited:
I can understand Magellan or Kuma who was back then in previous game aswell, but not Cracker? Dude should easily be in game...
Even if he's not playable, I at least hope that they add him as enemy NPC :'D I've seen discussions about Cracker being cut from the game completely and that would be a really bad and disappointing move from Bandai Namco

Im disapointed with this title...
You already have Kinemon, Garp, X-Drake, Caesar,Jack models inside the game...And probably they're gonna be for DlC`s if the situation doesn't change...WTF brou!!! WTF!!!
Probably we will have:
One Thriller Bark DLC with Kuma, Moria, and Perona or Absalom... With Thriller Bark as a new Map with Oars...
One Impel Down DLC with Magellan, Garp(?)... With Impel Down with real levels as a new Map with the 3 Zoan Beasts of ID
One New World DLC with Caesar, Drake, Jack and Kinemon.... With One big map of Punk Hazard with the Dragon

Also they could add one extra DLC Called Extra-Content with:
Enel, Pero, Cracker, King and Queen for the last DLC with Skypia , Onigashima and Zou as Maps...

But they're not gonna work that much for one OP Ttitle, they've done enough adding the 4 Yonkos and Cutting content for DLC's XDXD

It's the continued shafting of the pre-skip Strawhat opponents that gets me.

All of BW and CP9 (not just the M3's opponents) have really good, fleshed out fighting styles, and they're overlooked for characters like the Vinsmokes who have like two attacks each. And all have the same power gimmick.

Would much rather a fully playable BW than some of the characters we've got.