Versus Battle One Piece Post Timeskip Vs Naruto Post Timeskip

Overall Which Post Timeskip is Better?

• Total voters
I personally prefer One Piece as a whole, and that stays true Post Time Skip.
I just prefer Luffy over Naruto.
Doflamingo is my favorite big 3 character, and I like him a lot more than any of the Shippuden villains
The Strawhats>Naruto's main cast
I really didn't like Sasuke, especially in Shippuden.
I enjoyed WCI, Wano (so far) and Dressrosa a lot more than any Shippuden arc

This is nothing against Naruto as a series, One Piece is just more enjoyable to me. Naruto isn't really bad or anything and Shippuden most definitely has its moments, I just don't think it can reach the level of hype and enjoyment the peaks of Post-TS One Piece have had for me

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Naruto has the higher highs, but lower lows with the war. Post skip OP has been consistently mid to low.

Post skip Naruto had far greater moments and arcs than post skip One Piece, it's just the war arc weighs it down heavily because it was the conclusive saga of the series and it dropped the ball in every way, not only that it was a massive arc/saga which lasted years, it's damn near half of post skip. Imo Naruto chapters 245 - 504 are leaps and bounds ahead of anything post skip One Piece has produced (Gaara rescue arc - Minato flashback) . But then 504-700 (pre war - post war) is so painful to read I've never revisited it, and it served to ruin a lot of what came before it.

Objectively as a whole I'd probably say post skip One Piece is still better written factoring in the war arc being the conclusion and all (Naruto is also laced with plot holes and timeline issues), but I wouldn't trade Gaara rescue - Kage Summit for anything post skip One Piece, I can do without post skip One Piece, but those 250+ chapters of Naruto are timeless.

One Piece wins

While Fishman island was poor the adventure under the sea was fun and the world building at the end helps a lot.

Punk hazard was ok and it brought back Law and Smoker and Vergo was cool

Dressrosa was fantastic the building of the grand fleet, the best villain in the series, sabo returns, gear 4, god usopp and his observation haki unlocking, kyros was cool, fujitora was cool, it was a little longa nd rebecca sucked but the cons come nowhere near beating the pros.

Zou was awesome, the world building again, raizo is safe

Whole Cake had its problems but again the pros far outweight the cons, sanji's expanded backstory was great, katakuri provided the best fight since Lucci, snakeman, jinbe ditching big mom at the tea party, pudding was awesome, sulong carrot, the escape was a little long but who cares

Wano is easily the best arc post time skip, i have no complaints about it.

as for Naruto

Kazekage Rescue was good.

Sai and Sasuke arc was ok, i hate Sai so him being a big part of this arc just annoyed me, naruto's three tailed form against oro was great though and sasuke's still a dick.

Hidan and Kakuzu awesome arc, no complaints.

As someone who hates sasuke the next part of the story were he puts together Taka/Hebi was unbelievably boring for me, i just did not care the final fight against Deidara was pretty good though.

Jiraiya vs. Pain was awesome

Sasuke vs. Itachi was awesome but then we get the retcon where Itachi goes from epic villain to "sympathetic" anti-hero despite the fact in order to wipe out a clan you have to kill children and babies who know nothing of the hatred and if that excuse is good enough for sasuke then why not those kids and what about his mother, she's not an uchiha is she? she's only one by marriage right? or are the uchiha clan all commiting incest? it was stupid and not thought through and it ruined Itachi for me.

Pain's assault on Konoha was phenomenal and should have been the second last arc of the story, the end with the mass resurrection sucked though and was the beginning of the end.

Kage summit was good, should have just had the naruto vs sasuke final showdown here , write in Kisame, Zetsu and Tobi's defeats and viola you can end the manga on a high but alas that didnt happen instead we get the...

Shinobi war countdown, naruto taming Kurama is great but holy crap is his birth flashback garbage. there is no way that Obito could gain enough power to fight on an even playing field with Minato in a year, thats ridiculous.
Every decision Minato makes is the wrong one, it like teh scene with Carmen Electra in scary movie where she' in front of two signs where one points to life and the other to death and she chooses death except Minato does this about 5 times.
And despite all his stupidity he actually can survive the encounter but instead chooses to abandon his responsibility as a parent and leave his child an orphan with a monster trapped inside him, based on this flashback how anyone appointed him hokage i'll never know.
If it had been Madara then fine but he was trapped in that cave and couldn't leave.

What do i say about the war, there was way too much focus on too many characters i did not give a crap about like, thanks to TNM recent reviews i can actually remember them lol but the silver and gold brothers, the dead kage's, hanzo, the samurai dude, who cares, why are we wasting so much time on them, its boring.
Then Kabuto and Obito, both the men who started this damn war are talk no jutsu'd into changing sides......wtf are you kidding me, sure cause usa could talk no jutsu hitler and hirohito during WW2, thats just bloody ridiculous.
Naruto becomes a child of prophecy completely derailing the whole point of the stuff from part one with Neji.
Madara is so overpowered that he needed a deus ex machina to defeat him then he was replaced with some random nobody who was mentioned 10 chapters ago with a specific weakness for Naruto and Sasuke to exploit in order to win, after all that build up, all that investment Madar was just thrown away for some random villain wrote in at the last minute, utter nonsense.

One piece has its problems but Naruto isnt even close to ever beating it and it never will be.

I finished Naruto yesterday and TBH, it felt much better than when I saw it episode by episode week after week.

And seeing it as an expectator without looking for all the details as fan, it was great. I mean, when I saw it week by week, new chapter or new episode it was obvious too see all the plot holes, but many years after rewatching it, it was indeed great, even the war lol.

Tbh even with the War Arc I think Naruto takes it.
One Piece war aint bad. I really like it, I think that the problem is the length.

It has been on air for years now, so we cant have many peaks. Wasnt it epic to bounties of the emperors? See the bounties of the calamities? Seeing their powers?

Seein the reverie parts, seeing X Drake being a spy? Knowing more about Zoro's past.

We have had many high peaks, but due being it too long the arc, we always forget about it and think it hasnt had epic chapters.

I love one piece it's so badass but at Naruto until He facing Kyuubi is so amazing. When Naruto met your mother, Ohh my god.

After Naruto defeating Kyuubi, when the war finally come up so the serie has become trash.

So I prefer Naruto until the fighting against the Fox than one piece.

But overall I prefer One Piece.

One Piece war aint bad. I really like it, I think that the problem is the length.

It has been on air for years now, so we cant have many peaks. Wasnt it epic to bounties of the emperors? See the bounties of the calamities? Seeing their powers?

Seein the reverie parts, seeing X Drake being a spy? Knowing more about Zoro's past.

We have had many high peaks, but due being it too long the arc, we always forget about it and think it hasnt had epic chapters.
I think that's the prime issue of Wano's bad quality. Whilst other OP arcs were stalling in some chapters too, it was bearable but in Wano, Oda really had to cut lots of important subplots as well as important panels whilst drawing unnecessary stalling panels over and over again in which I ask: Is that really Oda's priority? Drawing how fodders or strawhats just run around without moving the plot one bit? It's just way too out balanced in Wano.

Not to mention of the several major PUs Luffy also received so far. ACoA was already enough imo. I feel like Oda just shoved Luffy's all potential PUs in a single battle which would have happened in one or two more arcs eventually. Not only did he learn ACoC, Luffy also got G5/awakening. Although I really like the Toonforce stuff, Oda went too far with this development. He just really wants to push the whole "Kaido vs Luffy" match-up as much as possible whilst sacrificing every kind of competent writing. It's bad. I am sure, a team battle against Kaido would be much more compelling.

Adding Big Mom to the whole war wasn't doing it a good favor either. At the end she was defeated being extremely restricted in her skillset; this was probably the worst forced defeat I've ever seen in OP.

I think adding a third huge force, ie the navy with one or two admirals with 15 battle ships, would be a better start because Big Mom would have to deal with them, including the BMP. Thus, Law and Kidd could be more focused on helping Luffy vs Kaido. Hell, Kidd had a serious motive beating Kaido's ass as well but he pushed his goal aside to fight off Big Mom?

That's the next issue, Oda's making important subplots, only to throw the entire idea away in the next chapters. Characters suffer from it; their credibility and character development isn't convincing anymore.

Anyway, back2topic: Naruto Post-TS > OP Post-TS >> Naruto's War Arc.

Just in terms of design the character called Naruto is superior to Luffy, who has one of the worst designs.

But overall the character designs of One Piece are much more interesting. And One Piece is better in most of the other aspects as well.