Announcement One Piece RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Can any of yall quote the CoA section of the RP, wanna read it
This is likely what it will be on re-release:

(Unlocked at Level 40)
Allows the user to coat themselves with their spirit, increasing the strength of their attacks and allowing them to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. The caliber of Armament Haki one is capable of using is based on their Armament sub-stat and is explained in detail below.

Offensively, Armament Haki can be used as follows:

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: B
Description:
The most basic ability of this Haki grants an enhancement of Strength (when attacking) and Vitality (when defending). It can be used in a single body part or a weapon starting at 1 Mastery, or on the user's entire body and around multiple weapons starting at 21 Mastery.

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 41 or above
41-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: A
Description:
In advanced applications, the skin-blackening effect of Hardening takes on a flame-like pattern and the shining color changes from the basic grey to a new one depending on the user (for example, Luffy's changes to pinkish-red and Katakuri's to light-blue).

Advanced Armament: Emission
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 81 or above
81-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: S
Description:
With this technique, the user can project their Haki flow from their body without a medium. This method allows the user to damage and/or repel their target without making direct contact or using brute force. To perform the Emission technique, the Haki user must transfer all Haki from across their body outward from a single point.

Advanced Armament: Internal Destruction
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 100 or above
100-119 Mastery: Destructive potency: S
120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: S+
Description:
A higher grade of the Emission technique. The emitted Haki flows inside a target and destroys it from the inside-out.

Defensively, Armament Haki can be used as follows:

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
1-99 Mastery:
Defensive Augmentation: 1 Durability Bracket (+20 Durability)
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: 2 Durability Brackets (+40 Durability)

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Below 99 Mastery:
Defensive Augmentation: 2 Durability Brackets (+40 Durability)
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: 3 Durability Brackets (+60 Durability)

Advanced Armament: Emission
Below 99 Mastery:
Defensive Augmentation: 3 Durability Brackets (+60 Durability)
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: 4 Durability Brackets (+80 Durability)

[Internal Destruction Haki cannot be used defensivley]

(Unlocked at Level 40)
Instead of having to choose between two specific areas of Observation Haki, users will get to have both at once. As they increase their mastery under Observation, both areas will grow simultaneously.

The two areas of Observation that users will have are Awareness and Precognition. Awareness gives you the ability to sense living things inside a certain radius. Precognition gives you foreknowledge of a future event. For RP purposes, it will simply give you an increase in Reaction Speed until you reach Future Sight. Users will automatically have both of these as they invest points under CoO. Awareness and Precognition will increase in power as the user's Observation Haki grows.

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 1 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 50-meter radius of them.

Precognition Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 1 or above.
Description: The user will have an increase in reaction speed of x0.1 to their mastery level. For example, if their CoO mastery is 30, then they take that multiplied by 0.1 to get 3 which they can, in turn, add to their Reaction Speed for that specific turn.

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 41 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 100-meter radius of them.

Precognition Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 41 or above.
Description: The user will have an increase in reaction speed of x0.2 to their mastery level.

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 81 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a Town of a maximum of 500-meters.

Precognition Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 81 or above.
Description: The user will have an increase in reaction speed of x0.3 to their mastery level.

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 100 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within an entire city. Downtown Dressrosa would be the maximum you could go size-wise for a city.

Precognition Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 100 or above.
Description: The user will have an increase in reaction speed of x0.5 to their mastery level.

Now, here is where things start splitting. As a user reaches 100 mastery and if they desire to invest the +20 sub-stat boost to get to 120 in CoO, they will have to decide on which field to invest the 120 in. While they can have both 100 awareness and 100 precognition, they CANNOT have both 120 in awareness and precognition. They will have to pick only one.

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 120.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a whole island. Not only that, they have the capability of listening to any conversations on the island.

Precognition Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 120.
Description: The user will now be able to see bits into the future. They can see the next move of their opponent(within the same post as long as there is not too much time implied having passed) within 50 meters of themselves when CoO is activated.

(Special Unlock, not unlocked through Leveling)
The Strength of your Conqueror’s Haki is based on your overall level.

-You will be able to instantly knock out anyone who is 4/10 of your level or below
-Anyone who is between 4/10 and 6/10 of your level will not be knocked out but instead will experience dizziness (wobbly legs, disorientation, etc etc)
-Anyone between 7/10 and 8/10 of your level may experience a slight sweat or shiver
-Anyone above 8/10 of your level will not be affected by your Conqueror’s Haki

Haki Turns
Usage of Haki will be based on turns. How many straights turns of Haki you have before a cooldown is based on your Endurance mastery. The more points you invest in your Endurance sub-stat to increase the mastery, the more turns and fewer cooldowns you will have as a result.

1-20 Normal Endurance
Haki of any kind can only be used for 2 straight turns. Then a cooldown of 3 turns is in place before you may use it again.
21-40 Extraordinary Endurance
You may now use Haki for 3 turns straight before a 3 turn cooldown.
41-60 Supreme Endurance
Haki can be used for 3 straight turns with a now 2 turn cooldown.
61-80 Immense Endurance
Haki can be used for 4 turns straight with a 2 turn cooldown.
81-99 Vast Endurance
Haki can be used for 6 turns straight with a 2 turn cooldown.
100 Cosmic Endurance
You may use Haki for 10 straight turns with a 1 turn cooldown in-between.

This rule is only in place for Armament and Observation Haki. Conquerors will NOT follow this.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Im interested and what shit Skoll gonne be doing with ryou
Skoll will mainly be focused on Observation Haki since he is blind lol. It’ll be interesting to RP him before level 40.

But Skoll, as you guys will see, is crazy. That “Mad Giant” epithet isn’t just for fanservice. Skoll the type of **** to headbutt a magma fist if he finds Akainu to be a worthy opponent. Lol

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Fuck that, i want all the smoke except for WB
Yea aight Bih, good luck trying to fight through ID jus to get to Magellan and get ya shit rocked Lmaoooo
Post automatically merged:

Skoll will mainly be focused on Observation Haki since he is blind lol. It’ll be interesting to RP him before level 40.

But Skoll, as you guys will see, is crazy. That “Mad Giant” epithet isn’t just for fanservice. Skoll the type of **** to headbutt a magma fist if he finds Akainu to be a worthy opponent. Lol
That’s a nice twist lol, I thought he’d be a CoA monster

Lmao, boi finna get his face melted off

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So the captain will be CoA focused?
Nah, she’ll be more focused on intellectual skills and she’ll probably cap at level 50 or 60 lol.

Skoll will have CoA for sure, and I may max his CoA out eventually but CoO is definitely the priority for him lol. Especially if I want to split him and Hakucha up on islands, which will be pretty frequent. Skoll will need great CoO to keep tabs on her lol.

Nah, she’ll be more focused on intellectual skills and she’ll probably cap at level 50 or 60 lol.

Skoll will have CoA for sure, and I may max his CoA out eventually but CoO is definitely the priority for him lol. Especially if I want to split him and Hakucha up on islands, which will be pretty frequent. Skoll will need great CoO to keep tabs on her lol.
Kaido is pretty much fucked if she fights him with her size lmao

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
That gonna take two of us, i aint got enough ammo lmao
Lmfao, that’s where CoC comes in handy my boi lol

Lol nah. I think he’ll be very different from how a lot of people picture a character like him being. He won’t be as focused on fighting 1v1s as he might appear. I’d rather RP him diving into the ocean to wrestle a Sea King than him fighting Kaido 1v1 lol.
Aight lol I like tha approach, you figured out his fighting style yet? Or you going with him swinging that anchor around

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido is pretty much fucked if she fights him with her size lmao
It’s Skoll who’s size I’m more concerned with lol. In theory he can just step on most opponents lmfao. He is just a bit shorter than Oars Jr who is gargantuan.

But Oars got straight up smashed by the Warlords so Skoll’s size shouldn’t be too big of a deal.

Aight lol I like tha approach, you figured out his fighting style yet? Or you going with him swinging that anchor around
He’s got his hammer but I’m trying to find more creative stuff than just that lol. Like I’m considering moves that let him channel his focus to nullify the pain he’s feeling, a makeshift Tekkai where he can slightly buff his durability by flexing really hard, etc...more unconventional stuff like that lol

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@Jiihad what gonna be our first objective

You got CoC?
First objective gone be to get you ammo and a DF

Nah I ain’t got it yet, if I win tha tournament I might get it then or jus buy it. But this is lvl dependent tho lol

He’s got his hammer but I’m trying to find more creative stuff than just that lol. Like I’m considering moves that let him channel his focus to nullify the pain he’s feeling, a makeshift Tekkai where he can slightly buff his durability by flexing really hard, etc...more unconventional stuff like that lol
Damn lol why not get tha Thunder fruit and pull a Thor lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.