Votes: 2 5.4%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
He never seen a woman in real life.
The art is terrible​
Wtf... then Oda never saw his wife since his women characters have an unrealistic waist and overall body proportions? xD

It's simply his style, that's all. In the samw way 30 years ago manga author had a different style than manga author nowadays, or how much different is the style in shojo mangas compared to shonen mangas, etc.

I can't really bring myself to like how Boichi draws pre TS One Piece girls... They almost look like aliens to me especially their faces lol
Not just girls, when I read Zoro vs Mihawk it was like I was seeing other characters, Mihawk looks like a 17 year old boy and Zoro 14, I didn't get emotional at all. That's why I haven't read Ace's novel and won't read any adaptations from him.

I hate the way he draws women, their faces are so weird and alien, and the way he twists their waists around all the time is just too much. I know people complain about Oda's women a lot but they ain't got nothing on this

The way he draws soapy Nami is cute though. And Monster Point Chopper looks good(the other forms of Chopper do not...)