Should Playa4321 became the new superadmin as righthand of Bogard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed spoiler, aokiji and shiliew lol diffed Kidd and Killer (ex GM agent Vs GM hater):endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Also both aokiji's and Kidd's bodys are heavily damaged because of their past fights, they both lost a limb and use their df to replace it:endthis:

This kinda disproves whatever arguments Shanks bros can pull.
If Minihawk acquires swordsmanship equal to the original, can he win against Shanks in a sword duel, with his coated CoC and all
:quest:
I don't think seraphs will have the chance to grow go their originals level, if they can even reach that far.

And we have yet to see some haki usage. I think after jumbo fishman karate moves, it's all but confirmed that they also have haki. But to what level is the question.

Cause, if the clones have same level of haki as originals, the whole game changes. Clone the admirals and garp. You've got prime garp and admirals with lunarian hax. The WG would be truly stupid and shooting their own foot for trying to assassinate punk if that's the case.

I don't think seraphs will have the chance to grow go their originals level, if they can even reach that far.

And we have yet to see some haki usage. I think after jumbo fishman karate moves, it's all but confirmed that they also have haki. But to what level is the question.

Cause, if the clones have same level of haki as originals, the whole game changes. Clone the admirals and garp. You've got prime garp and admirals with lunarian hax. The WG would be truly stupid and shooting their own foot for trying to assassinate punk if that's the case.
I don’t think haki will manifest, but eventually they could end up with the same level of skill. Powered by their devil fruit and their raw strength they can be deadly,
So for people arguing Mihawk is only more skilled and that Shanks is not a swordsman, if Minihawk becomes as skillful with the blade as Mihawk, can he win a duel against Shanks who can coat his sword with CoC? Since according to them it’s not about haki,

I don’t think cloning your esteemed generals is a good idea for publicity (wouldn’t consent likely), which is why they sought inferior genes

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don’t think haki will manifest, but eventually they could end up with the same level of skill. Powered by their devil fruit and their raw strength they can be deadly,
So for people arguing Mihawk is only more skilled and that Shanks is not a swordsman, if Minihawk becomes as skillful with the blade as Mihawk, can he win a duel against Shanks who can coat his sword with CoC? Since according to them it’s not about haki,

I don’t think cloning your esteemed generals is a good idea for publicity (wouldn’t consent likely), which is why they sought inferior genes
Yeah if they don't have haki but he is as skilled as mihawk. Then shankstards are finished

, if Minihawk becomes as skillful with the blade as Mihawk, can he win a duel against Shanks who can coat his sword with CoC?
If he has the same haki as Og mihawk, sure. Otherwise no.

And I don't think shanks fans deny haki importance do they?

They just say that shanks has better haki than hawk. But mihawk still has comparable haki too. And mihawk has better blade skills. So, the same situation would be in play with minihawk vs shanks too. But to a much higher degree if he doesn't have originals haki level.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If he has the same haki as Og mihawk, sure. Otherwise no.

And I don't think shanks fans deny haki importance do they?

They just say that shanks has better haki than hawk. But mihawk still has comparable haki too. And mihawk has better blade skills. So, the same situation would be in play with minihawk vs shanks too. But to a much higher degree if he doesn't have originals haki level.
If Shanks had better haki he'd beat mihawk in a sword duel

Status
Not open for further replies.