Should Playa4321 became the new superadmin as righthand of Bogard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give us some delicious leaks to eat first. I got hip from this chapter. People say Dragon appears, Void century, or wtf.

Madara where are you?! Coca-cola is the best !!!!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon has the potential to become the biggest bitch in the series.

If he starts making his moves only after Luffy enters Mariejois he will be the biggest fraud in OP.

Dragon has the potential to become the biggest bitch in the series.

If he starts making his moves only after Luffy enters Mariejois he will be the biggest fraud in OP.
I feel that Oda waited to long showing what Dragon is capable of, the only way to make him relevant now is to make him the final villian.
The same aplies to Shanks.
Both will job in a shitty way or live long enough to become the villian.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I feel that Oda waited to long showing what Dragon is capable of, the only way to make him relevant now is to make him the final villian.
The same aplies to Shanks.
Both will job in a shitty way or live long enough to become the villian.
Well, I'm hoping for Shanks to be anti villain at least, let's say Luffy meets him as final obstacle before Laugh Tale after beating BB, goes to greet him but uses FS and sees Shanks would cut his arm off.

As for Dragon, I simply don't care anymore, lost any interest during Reverie arc when his commanders invaded Mariejois while he sipped tea with trannies.

Dragon will act like a big savior of the world after Luffy destroys WG and he will come in to act like a good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.