Do we have to do this every damn chapter?
If it is another update chapter, and we didn't cut back to the Straw Hats yet then how in the world is it any indication of her not joining?
For one week can we please not jump the gun at vague spoilers that don't even disprove anything
:seriously:

Also, it's beyond ridiculous to imply Oda is not gonna make those numbers of Blackbeard and the Strawhats the same. There's going to be one more with the Straw Hats and it's perfectly fine to simply use another narrator box for it. Even if Carrot doesn't join there's going to be one more.
anyone who "joins" now is not a part of the commanders. even chopper is one, and they call him the pet of the crew.
with that in mind vivi is more plausible, since she technically is a strawhat but has her kingdom to rule, so even after the final saga, she wouldn't be a pirate.
and the one who compensates the difference with teach's crew doesn't have to be with the strawhat. someone mentioned coby earlier for example.

If Aokiji is the 10th Titanic Captain (I really doubt it) and if Aokiji is serious about fighting, and if Oda doesn’t introduce Law/Kid again to take him on, Zoro is going to be the one to face him. In that case, Aokiji is just another stepping stone before Mihawk.

That being said, I absolutely don't think Aokiji is the 10th. That would basically make him an Yonkou Commander and Admirals are not Yonkou Commander material as demonstrated by Ryokugyu.
Nope it would prove that queen and king were weakened

If Aokiji is the 10th Titanic Captain (I really doubt it) and if Aokiji is serious about fighting, and if Oda doesn’t introduce Law/Kid again to take him on, Zoro is going to be the one to face him. In that case, Aokiji is just another stepping stone before Mihawk.

That being said, I absolutely don't think Aokiji is the 10th. That would basically make him an Yonkou Commander and Admirals are not Yonkou Commander material as demonstrated by Ryokugyu.
Zoro's going to fight Shiryu, Aokiji isn't part of BB's crew and even if he was he gets clapped by Shiryu, the hierarchy doesn't change. :myman:

Or Kuzan is a member of sword and secretly looking out for Koby so he won't get killed after getting kidnapped (if he even got kidnapped, we don't know the full details yet, since it's the Marines thinking there was a kidnapping, they are as unreliable as Malik from TalkOP)
Or because he was a member of SWORD he is the reason why bb kidnapped coby on the first place. Aokiji made up a reason why coby would be a good addition to the bb pirates only to pass info to coby so that he can escape and relay that info to sword leader Garp

And Yes Marines are unreliability unreliability info