The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
If Aokiji is the 10th Titanic Captain (I really doubt it) and if Aokiji is serious about fighting, and if Oda doesn’t introduce Law/Kid again to take him on, Zoro is going to be the one to face him. In that case, Aokiji is just another stepping stone before Mihawk.

That being said, I absolutely don't think Aokiji is the 10th. That would basically make him an Yonkou Commander and Admirals are not Yonkou Commander material as demonstrated by Ryokugyu.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

If Aokiji is the 10th Titanic Captain (I really doubt it) and if Aokiji is serious about fighting, and if Oda doesn’t introduce Law/Kid again to take him on, Zoro is going to be the one to face him. In that case, Aokiji is just another stepping stone before Mihawk.

That being said, I absolutely don't think Aokiji is the 10th. That would basically make him an Yonkou Commander and Admirals are not Yonkou Commander material as demonstrated by Ryokugyu.
How about Coby??

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
One piece Chapter 1060 Spoilers
-Thanks to my trusted spoiler providers @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @Blackbeard

Title: Aokijis Dilemma
-Chapter starts of with Blackbeard torturing Coby for intel regarding the new PXs
"Answer me why do they have lunarian properties"
- We move to Aokiji talking to Shiryu
- Aokiji tells Shiryu why did blackbeard want to go to Amazon Lily
-Shiryu doesn’t answer him as he is wary of Aokiji
- Aokiji notices Cobys scarf and curses saying how Blackbeard got ahold of him
- Aokiji attacks Blackbeard to free Coby
- At the end of the chapter Aokiji bounty is revealed
- Admiral of SWORD Kuzan Aokiji Bounty 3,362,000,000 billion berry

F

fnkjknwekgwe

Wait kazan means................

Coby and asking team up on the bb crew!!!!!
Or Kuzan is a member of sword and secretly looking out for Koby so he won't get killed after getting kidnapped (if he even got kidnapped, we don't know the full details yet, since it's the Marines thinking there was a kidnapping, they are as unreliable as Malik from TalkOP)