Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Yeah I'd really like that, I pictured them joining Kidds crew too especially those 3 funnily enough! I really this won't be the last of them, I'm already disappointed Sasaki vs Franky didn't revealed Saskaki being related to Kokoro and the potential storyline there with them, Chimney and such.
Because I hope kid is related to captain john
and with ulti and page ones parents being apart of rocks pirates they could easily join
sasaki just matches the vibe of kids crew

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji has a split personality
"Evil" Sanji was Blackbeards spy
Just like his fiancee/wife!

:crazwhat::sanmoji:

Black Leg/Stealth Black Sanji the Judas of the SHs and the 10th titanic captain to Blackbeard!

I used to think Black Maria was Blackbeard's spy in Wano too, sigh lmao.

Seriously though, that would have been an interesting twist if it were plausible and I actually suspect Jesus Burgess may have a 3rd eye too and thats why Oda won't reveal his face without the mask too.

But Oda still won't even show Judge's eyebrows despite his helmet getting knocked off by Big Mom or even destroyed, so who knows?

:risitameh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Because I hope kid is related to captain john
and with ulti and page ones parents being apart of rocks pirates they could easily join
sasaki just matches the vibe of kids crew
Yes! I'd love that! I think Buggy and Kidd could both be connected to Captain John somehow, Buggy already looking for his treasure ofc! Sasaki definitely fits in vibe wise, 100% and I can see Ulti and Page one fitting in well too. if Kidd is connected to John too, then that does make Page and Ulti natural fits for the crew too, love it!

:cheers::kata::lumazed::kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.