Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.
The memega's title is "Fiends vs Providers" :suresure:

--------------------------------

>Dirty Larry sent the definition of gender
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::saden:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.

This is top tier meme quality! I always love the amount of effort you put into these. High quality and high comedy at play here. As someone who is familiar with photoshop/editing in general, editing all the text and dialogue here is no small feat.
:akaman:

Once again, I appreciate that you put me in your meme again as well. I also liked the way you incorporated my back pain statements. Though I'm glad to say that I've been waking up pain free the past few days. Keep up the great work!
:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

You done me dirty here

Though you nailed @Van
He that old

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

This is lame :kriwhat:

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"

I legit never heard of some names mentioned there

i just woke up, and OH MY GOD! WAKAI2:steef: BACK AT IT!! WHAT A MASTERPIECE

The best panels :luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.