BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.
The memega's title is "Fiends vs Providers" :suresure:

--------------------------------

A MASTERPIECE!! :kobeha::lumazed:

Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.

Great work!!
But what have you done to my bro @Peroroncino , he deserve a better character...
:josad:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

Love it best parts Kejon asking for Hawkins, Seth ragging, master haki, hajiking, smoothie existing and of course me with factual line of the whole thing :steef:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

I like how yaser is in the corner saying sanji and master of haki is saying hes gonna leave again:suresure:

If you look closely there is a hidden Doffy wank there

Lmao thats great bro