• Total voters
Not 3 way fight

Oda won't draw it.

BB vs shanks

BB vs luffy

Shanks doesn't fit as end game because it's ImU

Shanks doesn't fit for PK fight because it's BB

Just like how kidd beating shanks didn't fit
Literally two incomparable statements but carry on lmao.

Nothing you say convinces me you are remotely right. There is nothing in this story that suggests Blackbeard is washing Shanks. Hell, either can lose to Luffy first. Odd how you dont consider this.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
How do you know?

While I believe Kid was never gonna win or even push him to high diff, there is no way Oda is writing Shanks straight up one shotting Kid without Kid achieving anything.

Either this is fake/exaggeration or we are missing some important context here
nothing more to say really, i know it sounds unbelievable but you have to trust, when the chapter drops you will see

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What’s up with the cheerleader thing? Part of Zoro’s motivation when he unlocked ACoC came from Luffy

He’s a bigger “cheerleader” than Kid and Law will ever be

Anyway, that’s not what I’m saying

I’m saying the process of how these characters reach that level is important

Take Zoro for example

He already has ACoC and strong armament

What’s the next step for him? What will push him to Mihawk’s level?

Future Sight? Not enough

Stronger armament? Mihawk has a black blade

Mastered ACoC? At best pushes him to Admiral level
Law and Kidd understood their place in the food chain and coped with it.

"WE WON'T LET YOU GET TO LUFFY!".

Fucking Kidd whose crew got raped and Killer got a disease, he swore to defeat Kaido for it. He understood he is no challenge for Kaido like Luffy is and same for Law so they went for a smaller fish.

If you guys think Kidd is so much important to the endgame you deserve to be disappointed.
This puts a lot of stakes in the End game. A prominent pirate crew has been demolished. This is ruthlessness. Nobody in their dreams would have thought of this outcome.

You wanted deaths, here you have the chance to gobble that but no, when you get surprised, you cry like babies. Is Kidd more important than the likes of Luffy, Shanks, BB, SHPs, RHPs, the Navy, the Gorosei, SHPs allied nations,CP-0, Vivi, etc.? Absolutely not. This is exactly like coping for ZKK.

Get over your fanboy bias, the end battle for One Piece would always have been between Luffy, Blackbeard and Shanks and Oda has made the choice to bring this into the story. Kidd wasn't going to be there at EOS so he has to be written out anyways.

Kidd has nothing to achieve in the story. He is not a D like Law, we have to discover what the will of D. really is.

Oda has the balls to do this to up the stakes for the Endgame. Now this feels like the final stretch of One Piece. Unexpected things will happen.
Actual W
I didn't expect Kid Pirates defeat to be this brutal but it does good for the stakes.

What about Kid beating Big mom lol

The giants shouldn't have fucked kid like this. He contributed to getting rid of their biggest enemy and THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY HIM???

On a side note, This kinda confirms Meme and Kaido are Dead for reals. Cause oda ain't doing the Meme elbaph thing it seems.
He's sprinting to the finish line lol.
Yep
He just want to finish and travel the world with his wife
He said that in his interview with detective Conan mangaka