Status
Not open for further replies.
Onigashima falls to the ground, everybody in Wano dies. Only two supreme conquerors Luffy and Kaido survive. Then Kaido kills Luffy while he is crying. Marines arrive in Wano, capture Kaido as he is heavily injured. Turns out Akainu is the real Joy Boy as he finds joy in turning boys into doughnuts. He finds the one piece. Comes back to castle pangea. Imu sama gives him a BJ. Imu likes the burning lava in his/her mouth. Story over.
Sounds likes something @Fuckthis3 would come up with. Or @Cross_Marian when he's sleep deprived.

Onigashima falls to the ground, everybody in Wano dies. Only two supreme conquerors Luffy and Kaido survive. Then Kaido kills Luffy while he is crying. Marines arrive in Wano, capture Kaido as he is heavily injured. Turns out Akainu is the real Joy Boy as he finds joy in turning boys into doughnuts. He finds the one piece. Comes back to castle pangea. Imu sama gives him a BJ. Imu likes the burning lava in his/her mouth. Story over.
Not many things make me laugh but this was funny

Inbe4 turning Luffy over to the marines was Nami's plan all along. She supported him all this time so his bounty increases to get the maximum profit.

I remember when i was a little kid and watched One piece on TV, i always thought that this would happen xD. As i said i was a kid and i didn't pay too much attention to the story so i ignored all the plot of arlong park.

Status
Not open for further replies.