Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Just start a youtube channel at this point. I can literally take your replies , summarise it and Give you fuckin script for your videos.
:sanmoji:
I would have done it years ago if I really wanted to.:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Followed by another break
I still cant believe this wasnt the actual ending! As much as I LOVE Distant Dreamer by far, the ending visuals were pretty lackluster, despite how pretty they are. Part 5 EDs were pretty mid/disappointing visually too. Parts 3 and 4 had such great EDs visually but alas....

These fanmade OPs and EDs for Jojo are too fantastic anyway! Far too damn good!

Yeah thats true, I like that Big Mom brought that up. I really liked how during WCI especially but even since FMI, she had that shrewd gangster granny/mafia boss queen vibe going on, she loved to make deals/bargains and she punished betrayals and failures heavily too. The gangster themes of WCI with her and Capone especially were fantastic and really enjoyable. I wish Crocodile and Doflamingo had been involved too, heh. I really wanted Doffy to be her business partner instead too. It would have been too perfect, he and Big Mom are quite similar tbh.

Thats a great point too, that sibling relationship between them was pretty endearing and funny to see. For BM to say she actually sees him as a little brother (Ara Ara Kaido) and they do love hate each other as siblings do and as you said too. her saving his life back at Gods Valley too and giving him his legendary DF spoke volumes of how much she treasured him too.

His memories of her in her final moments as she was defeated, what she said to Kaido then and her giving him that DF, one of the MOST powerful and valuable DFs in the world, that really spoke volumes to how she cared about him and she wasn't just using him after all, when she easily could have and taken advantage of his strength and such. Despite the people who raised her and the abandonments and betrayals she experienced, Linlin was surprisingly loyal when she wanted to be. Also like with how she tried to keep her end of her bargains but I think she knew how scummy Judge was ofc and that he was trying to double cross her too, hence why she wanted to kill him off rather than just work with him too or especially force him to work under her. Easier/more pragmatic option for her too I suppose.
It's crazy how Oda attacked Japan's Yakuza culture... through Big Mom, of all people. Never even realized it until now, too. I think it's very interesting how Big Mom's crew was built through Nepotism, while the Beast Pirates are a total meritocracy (to the point where Kaido wants someone to surpass his own power).

Wano made it clear to me that Kaido and Big Mom really do care about each other, it's just like... Sanji and Zoro meeting up years after finding the One Piece, they'll still insult each other, etc.

I agree, Oda framed it to make sure we knew Kaido was actually shook up over Big Mom losing. On some level, Big Mom probably trusted Kaido more than her own kids. That's why I'm pissed we didn't get the full Rocks' flashback yet, I want to see the moment she saves him. Loyalty amongst pirates is really interesting.

Oh. Fuck. I just thought of something I had never really considered before. If Kaido and Big Mom are trapped in Magma to some extent, but are near each other, and still alive... and Big Mom starts starving... do you think Kaido would... actually feed himself to her?
:kidwat:

Big Mom Eats Kaido: BEK.

It's crazy how Oda attacked Japan's Yakuza culture... through Big Mom, of all people. Never even realized it until now, too. I think it's very interesting how Big Mom's crew was built through Nepotism, while the Beast Pirates are a total meritocracy (to the point where Kaido wants someone to surpass his own power).

Wano made it clear to me that Kaido and Big Mom really do care about each other, it's just like... Sanji and Zoro meeting up years after finding the One Piece, they'll still insult each other, etc.

I agree, Oda framed it to make sure we knew Kaido was actually shook up over Big Mom losing. On some level, Big Mom probably trusted Kaido more than her own kids. That's why I'm pissed we didn't get the full Rocks' flashback yet, I want to see the moment she saves him. Loyalty amongst pirates is really interesting.

Oh. Fuck. I just thought of something I had never really considered before. If Kaido and Big Mom are trapped in Magma to some extent, but are near each other, and still alive... and Big Mom starts starving... do you think Kaido would... actually feed himself to her?
:kidwat:

Big Mom Eats Kaido: BEK.
Big Mom would still die then, considering the implication that df powers can still transfer when she ate Caramel

Big Mom would still die then, considering the implication that df powers can still transfer when she ate Caramel
It's still possible Caramel transferred her Soul/powers into Big Mom, too. If that's the case, Big Mom could survive eating Kaido.

If she wants to do an eating challenge, like Hot Ones, she could have him use Flaming Drum Dragon. Since he has the fish fruit, and that point, it's pretty much really hot eel covered in burning sauce for Big Mom.

BRB, need to send in an SBS to Oda about how Sanji would prepare Kaido to serve to Big Mom.

Bartolomeo off screen: "Yo, we eating Kaido?"

Wow, and Zeff. There's way more cannibalism in One Piece than I original thought, holy shit...
:choppawhat:

It's still possible Caramel transferred her Soul/powers into Big Mom, too. If that's the case, Big Mom could survive eating Kaido.

If she wants to do an eating challenge, like Hot Ones, she could have him use Flaming Drum Dragon. Since he has the fish fruit, and that point, it's pretty much really hot eel covered in burning sauce for Big Mom.

BRB, need to send in an SBS to Oda about how Sanji would prepare Kaido to serve to Big Mom.

Bartolomeo off screen: "Yo, we eating Kaido?"

Wow, and Zeff. There's way more cannibalism in One Piece than I original thought, holy shit...
:choppawhat:
would create loopholes if one can transfer df powers on others, dont find it too likely

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/10lbd5v

@Jaguark101 @MonsterKaido @Buusatan94 @DarkWitch @h_zorothegoat @Sentinel @Charlotte LinLin @Kiwipom @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Albino 👑 @Playa4321

How do you feel about this post? Do you agree with it? I thought it was quite a profound moment, even though I dislike how Kaido and BM were handled in the end but this moment was poignant for me and made me feel sorry for both of them, especially Kaido here. He felt more tragic here, like he just lost another loved one as I suspect he was depressed and torn up over losing Xebec and even Whitebeard too.

Those panels of BM looked so good and Kaido actually made Kaido look upset and heartbroken without being too ridiculous, despite how truly awful and respulsive most of his post TS exaggerated expressions are. I actually felt sympathy for the villain here, kinda like when Doffy lost Monet and Vergo and also when he was getting crucified by the angry mob or so as a child.

This was fucking brutal after all:

I have this playing in my head for Kaido after he realises Big Mom is gone:

(Jojo Part 2/Battle Tendency major spoilers:)

I actually miss Kaido and BM tbh. I really do.

:perocry::peperain::pepemotion::pepemy:
Maybe this isn't over, I am still not convinced of Kaido and BM's deaths.