Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Everyoneis a racist

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I forgot to respond to these, my bad!:

Wow this is so good and she is also holding Maria's Head like this is Real Kali Robin
Right?! Exactly! I didn't even notice Maria before tbh! This would so fitting given the deity/god/demonic etc themes Oda is going with with the SHs, maybe this could be her ultimate endgame form or something? I love Demonio Fleur but this is NEXT LEVEL! Would be the most hype and badass moment for her and even over most characters in the series too!

''Lady samurai sword elegant snow kiku''

:zorothink::crazwhat:

Top tier meme, as always
Tyvm! We really are blessed to have such creative, talented and hilarious meme makers and artists in the OP community!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Thry didnt even bother to write Jack's name @Queek Hea D Taker :josad:
Pretty ridiculous he doesn't even go hybrid against them. Oda's masterful writing strikes again! He lost part of one of his tusks here and got a Shanks style scar from Neko? Will this end up being permanent for him then?

And I thought how Oda handled Snack and Smoothie was bad! Jack's Hybrid was so wasted when we finally got to see it in the manga too! No named attacks too. Does Oda actually hate him? This feels like the Sanji BS all over again lmao.

:sanjimeh::lawsigh::seriously::kriwhat:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Pretty ridiculous he doesn't even go hybrid against them. Oda's masterful writing strikes again! He lost part of one of his tusks here and got a Shanks style scar from Neko? Will this end up being permanent for him then?

And I thought how Oda handled Snack and Smoothie was bad! Jack's Hybrid was so wasted when we finally got to see it in the manga too! No named attacks too. Does Oda actually hate him? This feels like the Sanji BS all over again lmao.

:sanjimeh::lawsigh::seriously::kriwhat:
Thats his formula i guess 2 commanders to fight zoro and sanji and one to be clowned:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.