Status
Not open for further replies.
People skipped Skypiea and you rereading it :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Its probably my favorite arc ngl :cheers:

I just love the Ancient Mayan and Aztec themes, and the real sense of adventure within it.

Jaya Mock town's also has a true pirate vibe to it compared to other islands, its also where the goat Blackbeard is introduced.

Not mention almost everyone in the crew gets a moment to shine (Robin gets her first fight:hohoho:)

Noland and Kalgara flashback was good, and the bell ringing at the end was epic.

and finally, Enel is a fucking monster :steef:
I actually felt more terror from him than from both Kaido and BM combined :risitameh:

He literally washed everyone in the arc except Luffy (fruit counter).

Last edited:
Its probably my favorite arc ngl :cheers:

I just love the Ancient Mayan Aztec themes, and the real sense of adventure within it.

Jaya Mock town's also has a true pirate vibe to it compared to other islands, its also where the goat Blackbeard is introduced.

Not mention almost everyone in the crew gets a moment to shine (Robin gets her first fight:hohoho:)

and finally, Enel is a fucking monster :steef:
I actually felt more terror from him than from both Kaido and BM combined :risitameh:

He literally washed everyone in the arc except Luffy (fruit counter).
yes

It's not without its weaknesses but Skypiea is a 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐arc
Post automatically merged:

I just love the Ancient Mayan Aztec themes
I love their architecture :steef:

To me people are judging them too harshly and without any context. We dont know what made them suddenl fear Nika's awakening, and we already knew that Morgans can ignore their orders if he feels like it because his base can fly
Given how close we are to the end of the story, the Gorosei losing their composure and crumbling under stress really sells how massive the gravity of Gear 5/ the emperors downfall is imo (plus it’s hard to really care about them as antagonists anyway since we still have BB/admirals/imu etc)

To me people are judging them too harshly and without any context. We dont know what made them suddenl fear Nika's awakening, and we already knew that Morgans can ignore their orders if he feels like it because his base can fly
what i find weird the statement from one gorosei about the df being a legend even to them .
at first it seemed they don‘t know much about it themself.

later they revealed that its the Nika fruit.
and in 1053 they didn‘t want luffys picture in G5 to be published .
so that means they still know how it looks but it was a legend even to them :kayneshrug:

I feel that wano arc will be the new buu saga arc
What I mean both arc are very divisive
I remember back in 20 years ago most dragon ball fans hated the buu saga and the discussions about the arc always get heated and hostile in online forums back in the early 2000s
I'm noticing that same thing is happening with wano arc

what i find weird the statement from one gorosei about the df being a legend even to them .
at first it seemed they don‘t know much about it themself.

later they revealed that its the Nika fruit.
and in 1053 they didn‘t want luffys picture in G5 to be published .
so that means they still know how it looks but it was a legend even to them :kayneshrug:
Thats why we should wait for the whole context, they seemed to know all about the Nika, and apparently even its looks are known, but for some reason they didnt belive it was real or made the association with Luffy(or didnt think he would manage to awaken it, wich would imply other people had it in all these years but no one ever awakened it). My rationalization is that it would be like the sword in the stone, everyone knew the legend that whoever pulled it would become King, but after years of many trying and nothing happening they just stopped carrying, then suddenly Arthur arrives and the sword begins to move and everyone goes "oh shit"

Damn I kinda miss the ZKK threads now

I didn’t necessarily agree with them but they were a lot of fun to read through, complete shitshow and pure slander from Zboys to other fandom

for 4 years

and now they’re gone…

anybody else? :josad:

Damn I kinda miss the ZKK threads now

I didn’t necessarily agree with them but they were a lot of fun to read through, complete shitshow and pure slander from Zboys to other fandom

for 4 years

and now they’re gone…

anybody else? :josad:
Well the ones who are fun to debate with are still active.

@nik87 @mly90 @CbShadow and @m0nst3Rx are still sucking up the copium which is hilarious but the only one who raged quit was HA0 really and it was glorious

:ihaha:

Three of us arent fun to debate with about ZKK? :yasu:
I enjoy checking up on little Lik to see if he's accepted defeat after each chapter. Your loss of hope after each chapter gives me more joy than you could possibly imagine. You just wait until we're out of Wano seeing as the end of the Yonko arc wasn't enough to put you down.

:suresure:

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.