Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said it's possible some Mythical Zoans work differently than other Zoans and even other Mythical Zoans. It depends on what kind of Zoan it is, there is no set rule for them. Luffy's Nika fruit is a bit special in that regard too as it's a blend between a human Zoan and a Paramecia.
It could be that Nika fruit needs awakening to be able to use transformations. Before awakening it was paramecia. I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy have hybrid.

It could be that Nika fruit needs awakening to be able to use transformations. Before awakening it was paramecia. I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy have hybrid.
What I understood so far is like. Moment luffy eat his Fruit he is always in hybrid form or zoan form, showing the rubber property. And let's call the hybrid form awakening. Cuz hyrbid form is the strongest so far for every zoan.
Luffy isn't Paramacia type we know by now. Other even Yamato could manipulate ice doesn't make it a bit Logia type?....
Post automatically merged:

Or you can take G2, G3, especially G4 and it's multiple forms as some variations of Nika's hybrid form.
Kaido uses different modes in his hybrid form. So a possibility of Luffy is always in hybrid form.

When I watched today's episode. For a minute it felt to me like Kaido fruit is awakened because similar thing happened awakened zoans in impel down. They got knocked off and got up quick. Buffed up stats i would say. And i think we are expecting Kaido awakening to be a big deal like it would be like Luffy's some reality bending techniques. Can't Kaido just have a regular awakening even with a mythical zoan. And if Yamato and Marco has awakened their fruit too but as a regular awakening not something ground breaking like Luffy. Yamato was able to hold off Kaido in a duel using hybrid zoan and Marco is still up like kaido.

I'm not sure if it's true, but I have seen somewhere mentioned that an australian politician was harressed by some chinese immigrants and then arrested for insulting the CPP and Xi Jinping. That's messed up on so many level.
Dear God, I haven't seen anything about that but it wouldn't surprise me. I tend to stay away from political shit bc it's all fucked anyway... They all lie and bullshit and dog the working class anyway which is what I am so I just read about the laws and shit so I know how to keep my nose clean

J

Joy D. MADS

Do you have anything of substance to say or are you just mocking the character for the sake of it? Zoro joined Luffy reluctantly, and he has a conflicting personality that doesn't allow him to be a follower. He was someone who put his goal over any and everything before joining the crew. He is someone who'd never put aside his values and preferred losing his life over compromising them.

All of that changed over time. He became a loyal follower who takes orders without talking back. He set aside his values for the sake of his crew and bowed down to his enemy to get stronger so he can better protect his crew. He now puts Luffy's goal over his own. He totally doesn't mind throwing his life and goal away for not just Luffy but any given crew member. The other SHs went through some changes over time but none of them changed as drastically as Zoro.
yes, muh sworda zoli

Dear God, I haven't seen anything about that but it wouldn't surprise me. I tend to stay away from political shit bc it's all fucked anyway... They all lie and bullshit and dog the working class anyway which is what I am so I just read about the laws and shit so I know how to keep my nose clean
Politician is sort of the only profession which doesn't require any sort qualifications and criminal records are not a concern in this profession. Whatelse do you expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.