Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Korean leaker >> Lance
Every leaker/provider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tac's fake spoilers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lance

Mate
You've been acting like a spoiled kid the past weeks or months over freaking spoilers

If you don't wanna post, stop posting hints then.
Keep your hints to yourself
Thanks for your Full summaries but you can keep spoilers to yourself.

I sincerely don't care if you don't post anymore
Nobody here is your child to play the "hints guessing" game with you nor wait for you for days or week to read infos
Amen brother. At least someone hits the correct words 🙌🏼

Before and short after the JoyBoy reveal this boy got snooty

Mate
You've been acting like a spoiled kid the past weeks or months over freaking spoilers

If you don't wanna post, stop posting hints then.
Keep your hints to yourself
Thanks for your Full summaries but you can keep spoilers to yourself.

I sincerely don't care if you don't post anymore
Nobody here is your child to play the "hints guessing" game with you nor wait for you for days or week to read infos
Exactly this. So annoying to get hints and teased yet no spoilers.

He certainly shares the spoilers with his friends then he teases the rest for his own amusement until he decides to drop the spoilers.

At least the Korean leaker had the decency not to drop hints. Just straight to the point.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Exactly this. So annoying to get hints and teased yet no spoilers.

He certainly shares the spoilers with his friends then he teases the rest for his own amusement until he decides to drop the spoilers.

At least the Korean leaker had the decency not to drop hints. Just straight to the point.
pringles is best provider ong

i'm not sure if it's just because one piece is popular but for every other manga i keep up with, there's a specific day that spoilers are always released on, without fail. for series like gachiakuta it's super early. i honestly think the hint stuff is kind of dumb and would prefer if spoiler releases weren't so inconsistent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.