Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
i'm not sure if it's just because one piece is popular but for every other manga i keep up with, there's a specific day that spoilers are always released on, without fail. for series like gachiakuta it's super early. i honestly think the hint stuff is kind of dumb and would prefer if spoiler releases weren't so inconsistent lol
it matters how lance is feeling, unless some random finds real spoilers

i'm not sure if it's just because one piece is popular but for every other manga i keep up with, there's a specific day that spoilers are always released on, without fail. for series like gachiakuta it's super early. i honestly think the hint stuff is kind of dumb and would prefer if spoiler releases weren't so inconsistent lol
Spoilers will come out on Wednesday night, as they always have. These people are begging for apoilers two weeks before release.

Spoilers will come out on Wednesday night, as they always have. These people are begging for apoilers two weeks before release.
im specifically saying this because the providers said leaks would be out early because it's golden week. for the past two years the golden week spoilers were released on monday and tuesday. the leakers have the chapter because they are giving hints. i doubt people would be upset if there wasnt a promise for early spoilers

im specifically saying this because the providers said leaks would be out early because it's golden week. for the past two years the golden week spoilers were released on monday and tuesday. the leakers have the chapter because they are giving hints. i doubt people would be upset if there wasnt a promise for early spoilers
No one said would, they say could.

Tbh here, there was no promise. This one arab dude lilith or what his name is said that we can get maybe the spoilers already this week.

But you’re right, they have the chapter and they don’t post anything beside hints 🤦🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.