CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
1096: "What is Lost from the Loser"

-We see Kaido and Big Mom in the volcanic crater they fell into
-Narrator explains that they were totally caught in cooled volcanic rock since the eruption, but were partially freed from the rocks by the recent earthquake.

-Big Mom is starving to the point where she's weeping endlessly
-Kaido is laughing maniacly. Kaido thinks to himself that he deserves to suffer, for all of his sins
-Kaido has a flashback to his time with Big Mom on Rocks' crew, and remembers Big Mom's dream: to make a peaceful, united nation
-Big Mom is whithered and drooling, and begs for Kaido to kill her
-Kaido smiles, and remembers his debt to Big Mom

-Kaido: "We're different, Linlin. I gave up on my true dream, a long time ago. You may be a psychotic old hag... but you've always fought for what you wanted, refusing to let anyone stop you. You still want to make the world a place where everyone is friends, and can eat as much as they like, right?"
-Big Mom wails so hard that she causes tremors in the crater, and rocks begin to fall.
-Big Mom: "Yes! I want to eat so much! No one should starve like this! Ahhhhh, Tama, bring me some Oshiruko! Tsuru! Prometheus, Hera! I..."
-Kaido: "You'll die if you don't eat something soon, won't you? Well... can't have that. Hey, Linlin: open up. Eat as much as you want.

-In an epic double page spread, Kaido rips off his own arm, and holds it up to Big Mom's mouth.
-Big Mom: "K-Kaido!!! Your arm!!! I can't... you were my..."
-Kaido: "It's just an arm, and it's not going back on, now, is it? Go on. I'm satisfied. Joy Boy gave me the fight I wanted. It's fine if I die here, but, first, I have to repay my debt to my Nakama. Heh. We were so close to ruling the world twice, huh, Linlin?"
-Big Mom cries, thanking Kaido as she chews into his arm, while he laughs
-Kaido looks up, and imagines Yamato eating fish and rice
-Kaido: "What world will you make, I wonder, Yamato? The kind of world Oden wished to see?"

Chapter cuts back to God Valley flashback, we see Kaido drinking with Shiki, Big Mom, and some other Rocks Pirates on the way to God Valley, talking about how Rocks just had to go ahead of them

Rest of the chapter is Kuma stuff. Oda might have Kaido lose his leg, too, so that Kaido loses an arm and leg in penance for Neku and Inu's lost limbs.

1096: "What is Lost from the Loser"

-We see Kaido and Big Mom in the volcanic crater they fell into
-Narrator explains that they were totally caught in cooled volcanic rock since the eruption, but were partially freed from the rocks by the recent earthquake.

-Big Mom is starving to the point where she's weeping endlessly
-Kaido is laughing maniacly. Kaido thinks to himself that he deserves to suffer, for all of his sins
-Kaido has a flashback to his time with Big Mom on Rocks' crew, and remembers Big Mom's dream: to make a peaceful, united nation
-Big Mom is whithered and drooling, and begs for Kaido to kill her
-Kaido smiles, and remembers his debt to Big Mom

-Kaido: "We're different, Linlin. I gave up on my true dream, a long time ago. You may be a psychotic old hag... but you've always fought for what you wanted, refusing to let anyone stop you. You still want to make the world a place where everyone is friends, and can eat as much as they like, right?"
-Big Mom wails so hard that she causes tremors in the crater, and rocks begin to fall.
-Big Mom: "Yes! I want to eat so much! No one should starve like this! Ahhhhh, Tama, bring me some Oshiruko! Tsuru! Prometheus, Hera! I..."
-Kaido: "You'll die if you don't eat something soon, won't you? Well... can't have that. Hey, Linlin: open up. Eat as much as you want.

-In an epic double page spread, Kaido rips off his own arm, and holds it up to Big Mom's mouth.
-Big Mom: "K-Kaido!!! Your arm!!! I can't... you were my..."
-Kaido: "It's just an arm, and it's not going back on, now, is it? Go on. I'm satisfied. Joy Boy gave me the fight I wanted. It's fine if I die here, but, first, I have to repay my debt to my Nakama. Heh. We were so close to ruling the world twice, huh, Linlin?"
-Big Mom cries, thanking Kaido as she chews into his arm, while he laughs
-Kaido looks up, and imagines Yamato eating fish and rice
-Kaido: "What world will you make, I wonder, Yamato? The kind of world Oden wished to see?"

Chapter cuts back to God Valley flashback, we see Kaido drinking with Shiki, Big Mom, and some other Rocks Pirates on the way to God Valley, talking about how Rocks just had to go ahead of them

Rest of the chapter is Kuma stuff. Oda might have Kaido lose his leg, too, so that Kaido loses an arm and leg in penance for Neku and Inu's lost limbs.
THIS IS TRUE SHINING NAKAMASHIP😭😭😭💗💗💗💗